Judge rankings after the reset

MidKnight

First Post
Will the judge rankings be reset as well or will they carry over to the new rules?

The reason I am asking this is that there are several other Master Judges (Vanor and Meowth) already, so I guess that I am assuming that the rankings for judges will be reset as well.

Also, I was just wondering if you were looking for volunteers when you posted that you wanted someone else to move up to Master Judge status or if you have one or more persons in mind already?

MidKnight

First Post
Pretty much so. It helps to have a familiarity with the rules obviously, but everyone that has ever been a judge has had a first time. Good thing the old boards aren't up anymore - my first time went without a hitch, until the last round - then it became a mess...:D

With the reset and new rules, a lot of people will be back on even ground in regards to knowledge of the rules. And this time they will be laid out for all to see well before hand. Back at the original startup, Number47 introduced new ranks and rules as we progressed. It got real confusing.

MidKnight

First Post
Nope. It was between Lady Diamond and Breakstone. And I'm sure she would still love to meet the judge in a dark alley somewhere for that one.:D

MidKnight

First Post
Now that I think about older stuff... IC wise, I don't remember ever taking down Garrett's burning head from the center of town.:D :D :D

beavis1.gif

fire - Fire - FIRE!!

Last edited:

Lady Diamond

First Post
MidKnight said:
Nope. It was between Lady Diamond and Breakstone. And I'm sure she would still love to meet the judge in a dark alley somewhere for that one.:D

Huh? No way, if ya recall there was a bit of a problem with the rules on the website (as in "not being updated for awhile"). It wasn't your fault Midknight. :)

Zappo

Explorer
Judge rank is supposed to be a measure of judging skills, right? Sort of. Anyway, it's something related to the player, not the character, so I think judge ranks should stay the same. Besides, the judging method is staying the same.

MidKnight

First Post
Judge ranks are also dependant on how well you know and apply the rules.

I dunno - I can see the arguement either way. That's why I'm asking...

Last edited:

Remove ads