• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[JULY] What are you playing?

sydbar

Explorer
I'm playing Anarchy Online most of time(i'm a froob), and sometimes Megamek or Galactic Civilizations II, depending on how i feel.

horacethegrey

First Post
I'm playing the following right now.

Resident Evil 4 (Wii) - Have to admit, it's a great game. But it's scaring the s**t outta me. Hope to get past the first half where I always seem to die. :\

Wii Sports (Wii, duh) - Been obsessed with the Tennis.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Arnwyn said:
Old school continues. Finished Shining Force 1, so now I'm moving on to Phantasy Star II (GBA remake).

Cool. I just finished Shining in the Darkness, myself :)

[Edit: Oh. And Laura Bow: The Colonel's Bequest by Sierra. I like murder mysteries.]

Agamon

Adventurer
JavaBBowl, practicing up for the new local Blood Bowl league. Got a new game GalCiv2 going. And I'm waiting for my Wii to shop up in a couple days.

Vigilance

Explorer
Puzzle Quest for the DS. Very addictive game.

I also got Buffy: Chaos Bleeds for the PS2, a game I rented awhile back and very much enjoyed.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Just finished KOTOR (I) tonight. This was my second run through as an evil character (first was good). Vista was flaking on it quite a bit, but the ending was worth all the crashing.

Guitar Hero II on my PS2. I got 5 star reviews on almost all the songs on Hard on GH1, so I decided to flip over to GHII for a bit to work on those songs.

Welverin

First Post
GlassJaw said:
Am I allowed to start one of these? ;)

Of course!

I've been playing Tekken 5 of late (things are way too expensive to buy and you don't get nearly enough money to buy them with), and that's about it.

Vigilance said:
I also got Buffy: Chaos Bleeds for the PS2, a game I rented awhile back and very much enjoyed.

That one I didn't really enjoy, which is odd since I liked the first game (an Xbox exclusive) and they have the same engine, and yet the second one i just didn't find to be any fun.

Rodrigo Istalindir said:
It would have made more sense if they hadn't run out of money 2/3s of the way through and cut out a bunch of stuff right before shipping it.

I have a feeling it may have had more to do with time, than money. They were targeting that particular holiday season. When it was first announced I thought it rather ambitious to release whit such a short amount of time for development.

Remove ads