• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kagan Vs. Boss.... (Judge Needed Please.....)

Rathan

First Post
Kagan after being striped of his Light status.... and now disgraced.... looks for comfort in darkness........ he thinks to himself....

*maybe the yakuza path would fit me...... I need to speak to meowth..........*

Kagan sets off to find meowth while all long looking for a fight to vent his anger for being disgraced.......

Kagan the Fallen
White Belt 0
3/14

Powers:
None

Possesions:
Yen: 3

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
I find your daimyo to be bland, your house to be a(n) incomprehensible whore-house, and your magic to be negligible.

OOC: if I win insults I would like a 3 flag speed strat match....... weather it's judge gen'ed or not is up to sollir.......

Darkwolf

First Post
Alpha runs up to the two fighters. "Brazen cat? To some cats that might be a complement. Kagan has the nastier insults. Insults to him"

3 flag speed strategy it is...

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the garden south-west of the Spring of Life on the dawn of the vine.

Kagan
<MeowthBot> 1: The jaguar illuminates the cemetery; parts the beauty of the bird!
<MeowthBot> 2: The rabbit kicks facing the pond; absorbs the assailment of the dark sunbeam!
<MeowthBot> 3: The wolf sweeps below the coast; removes the terror of the stars! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 4: The spear punches over the ricefield; leaps over the slash of the steam!
<MeowthBot> 5: The chopstick thrusts the pillars; negates the chi of the willow! *yen*

The Boss
<MeowthBot> 1: The fang lies before the garden; grasps the quickening of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> 2: The cherry blossom kicks the dungeon as it shatters the Palace of the Dragon Kings; dominates the thrust of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> 3: The sword overwhelms the spring; quells the slash of the ki! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 4: The supreme chimera ravages the mountain as it dexterously vanquishes Pang-Wu Province; protects against the pain of the earth!
<MeowthBot> 5: The sword obliterates the river; quells the slash of the stars!

Rathan

First Post
*kagan strikes at Da Boss with a striat shot to the chest...... thrusting Boss back a fott or two....*

<MeowthBot> 5: The chopstick thrusts the pillars; negates the chi of the willow! *yen*

Darkwolf

First Post
"Solid attack and solid defense...chopsticks don't stand a chance." A wolf pup goes over to Boss.

Point Boss! 1¥ Boss!
1 flag Boss; 0 flags Kagan

Remove ads