You kidding? I posted the link in the gamers seeking gamers thread hoping you'd be able to come!
Paranoia is a game where NO ONE is supposed to know the rules. In fact, knowing the rules is very dangerous! So no problem with that. To get a brief idea what it's like, read the banter in this thread:
Citizen, are you implying that our Friend THE Computer does not no the rules? That is treason! Of course the computer knows the rules. Do we need to send a med-bot to examine your brain to see why you have these treasonous thoughts?
Okay, I'll be running a slot of Feng Shui, the cinematic Hong Kong Martial Arts Role Playing Game. This is a fast paced no-holds-barred rules light game. I'll run this on whichever day PirateCat will be attending in the other game slot as his Paranoia game, as we have now each requested a seat in each other's game. The game Description and characters are as follows:
Module Name: "I Pity the Fool!"
Module Descripton: "Mooks, Mayhem and Madness in the Nation's Capitol!"
1. Congressman B.A. Baracus - Lawman who formerly belonged to the paramilitary group "The A-Team"
2. Tamara Brown - A "foxy lady" with superhuman abilities.
3. Wong Chung Fen - Mercenary and pilot, previously a commando in the Chinese military. .
4. Danielle Lee - Washington Post reporter and undercover Federal Agent.
5. Justin Matthews - Georgetown student, Washington Post intern and martial arts champion.
6. Helga Schmidt - Freelance spy, formerly a Soviet KGB agent and East German Olympic medalist.
7. Maria Louisa Taniello - Adolescent second-generation Mafia assassin.
8. Chin Kam Yee - Hong Kong policeman hot on the trail of an international gun smuggling ring.
That would be sort of almost true, except that i had explicitly asked to be in PKitty's game if it didn't conflict with Overkitty's. (I sense a feline theme. Turns out i won that toss of the dice and got both cats. Well worth the extra kibble.)
This time, i think, since things are still kind of floaty, i'll say with 80 % certainly we'll be there. Small chance we'll have to go home to do the parental and sibling thing. And there is also a slim chance it'll be one day only for me.
Hooray! I can confirm that I'll be around for at least the Saturday component of the game day, and would be happy to run my SR3 adventure. I'll post a more complete synopsis and characters as soon as I put together the runner team which I think will maximize the amount of mayhem.