Kalanyr fails to get a Domain but does manage to Regain Grace

Kalanyr

Explorer
Condition:If you lose you must be willing to accept Redeeming Light

Kalanyr the Master of the Thundering Dagger
Master of Light FFG 18-10 Yen 0

Powers
Apprentice of Light: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style(Thunder)
Warrior of Light: Master of Emotions, Mastery(Thunder), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light: Signature Style(Dagger), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Master of Light: Mastery(Dagger), Right of Domain

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
What's that mean Plush One? That none of your followers are to show more spine than their leader or that you wish to fight?

Rathan

First Post
"Do what you must Kalanyr but I know I can best you this day....... "

OOC: I ask for a 6 flag speed strat match...... it's up to kal weather or not their judge gen'ed or not.....

Rathan

First Post
Ariel's First Hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The thorn mangles the caves; removes the assailment of the vermin and removes the tempest of the mist!
<MeowthBot> 2: The cherry blossom harshly scatters the delta; shields the punch of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 3: The flawless manticore torments the city; quells the kick of the shadow!
<MeowthBot> 4: The fan sinuously decimates the garden; guards against the foray of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 5: The northstar punches the dungeon; reduces the storm of the rodent!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The crab tumbles in the midst of the foothills; mercilessly absorbs the kick of the air!
<MeowthBot> 2: The fan brutalizes the savanna; shields against the punch of the heart!
<MeowthBot> 3: The rat poetically punches the garden; mercilessly conceals the thrust of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 4: The lizard penetrates the hells; guards against the descent of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> 5: The fist dances before the valley; negates the foray of the rodent!

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kyldyei is hurriedly passing by when he decides to help.

He calls out to the fighters, "The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the gate east of Shangtung Mountain on the night of the dragon."

Then he grins to them, waves, and hurries off.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The rat poetically punches the garden; mercilessly conceals the thrust of the willow!

Mastery: Dagger !
Chi Strike (Cuz I can)

The dagger poetically punches the garden; mercilessly conceals the thrust of the willow!

Kalanyr opens the match with an intricate and graceful dance with the blade of his dagger that leaves his opponent, quiet hurt.

:

Rathan

First Post
*suck cherries light boy.....*

<MeowthBot> 2: The cherry blossom harshly scatters the delta; shields the punch of the chi!

Remove ads