Kalanyr fails to get a Domain but does manage to Regain Grace

Kalanyr

Explorer
" You are a mighty warrior Sash! I am sure if I overcome you again and manage to Redeem you the honour path will be glad to have you! Good luck in all you do!"

MidKnight

First Post
Kalanyr - This victory, no matter how close, proves to you that you have indeed chosen the correct path. You move back into good graces and are now a Master of Light 0. Your record stands at 19 wins and 10 losses.

Ariel - You fought bravely, but in the end the overwhelming power of the Master of Light just couldn't be denied. With your offering to him, you remain Silver Sash 2 with a record of 5 wins and 10 losses.

Kalanyr

Explorer
As Kalanyr leaves his fight he comes across an alter dedicated to the power of Light, he lays 5 yen upon it in sacrifice for his victory and watches in awe as the yen disappear and an Aura of Light appears around him.

Kalanyr buys an Aura of Light for 5 yen!

Rathan

First Post
*As Kalanyr makes his offering and gains his aura/.....he notices a little gleam comming from the angels blue gemstone eyes that's carved into the Alter......as after a moment of staring.... the eye's blink at him.........*

*In an Instant a bright flash of light englufs the area....and what stnads before Kalanyr it's noting short of an angel.... if fack it is an angel.......*

*Greetings Kalanyr.... my name is Alisthar..... but you and everyone else here can call me..... Archangel .....

*archangel smiles*

*you have no idead how long I have been waiting for someone worthy to make an offering to this alter....and now that you have...you have alowed me to return to this realm...I thank you for this gift....it is good to be back.......*

Archangel
White Belt 0
0/0

Powers:
None

Item: None

Yen: 0

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Welcome, again to this realm Archangel you will find that many things have changed since you departed. I am glad to have performed a service for an agent of Heaven"

Last edited:

Remove ads