Kalanyr fails to get a Domain but does manage to Regain Grace

MidKnight

First Post
Soth shakes his head and growls yet again. Appearently this is not going to be his day.

But while Ariel simply thrusts her weapon forth, Kalanyr actually wracks her...

Point Kalanyr - Five Flags Kalanyr, Four Flags Ariel

Rathan

First Post
Ariel's Last Hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The staff burns the palace; wards off the descent of the body! *yen*

<MeowthBot> 2: The chimera slaughters the volcano; parries the energy of the willow!

<MeowthBot> 3: The toad destructively shreds the temple; grasps the assailment of the air!

<MeowthBot> 4: The sword slides across the groto; dominates the energy of the sun!

<MeowthBot> 5: The thorn mangles the marsh; negates the edge of the root!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr's Final Hand

<MeowthBot> 1: The snake annihilates the canyon; negates the blood of the fortress!
<MeowthBot> 2: The tiger shouts above the palace; scatters the cut of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 3: The dragon drifts upon the lake as it smoothly penetrates the foul; dominates the tempest of the teardrop!
<MeowthBot> 4: The lotus blossom flips through the prairie; guards against the edge of the foul!
<MeowthBot> 5: The ki-rin impales the wetlands; conceals the slash of the amphibian and parries the aggression of the cat!

The snake annihilates the canyon; negates the blood of the fortress!

Kalanyr attemps to removes Ariel from existence.

Holy Day of the Toad!

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*ariel goes for a little sluaghtering......by grabbing Kal by the througt.... lifting him off the ground and slicing him open from stim to stern.........*

<MeowthBot> 2: The chimera slaughters the volcano; parries the energy of the willow

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Soth thinks that a slaughtering chimera has a better ring to it than an annihilating snake.

Point Ariel - Five Flags Kalanyr, Five Flags Ariel

Rathan

First Post
" well if I go down..I'm NOT going without a fight Kalanyr...... who knows......maybe I'll tear you a new one and send you back to Red Belt......."

<MeowthBot> 1: The staff burns the palace; wards off the descent of the body! *yen*

Kalanyr

Explorer
The ki-rin impales the wetlands; conceals the slash of the amphibian and parries the aggression of the cat!

Kalanyr rushes forward to impale the Sash on his sword and makes a coldblooded slash with his dagger at the same time while parrying the aggression of the Sash's swift strike!

Rathan

First Post
"well well well Kalanyr...... it looks light the gods favor you today..... but just remember it was close..down to our last moves it went.......... and so I don't lose rank Kalanyr...here's 3 yen .......

Stats as of AFTER the payoff....

Stats:

Ariel Eastwind of the Yen
Silver Sash 2
5/10

Powers:
Sig Style: Toad
Sig Local: Pond
Profiteer
Arena Fighter
Bribe Judges (x2)
Master of Wealth