Kalanyr vs Soth - the book closes on Lord Soth...

MidKnight

First Post
"MidKnight?! - HA! He was a weak fool. He couldn't bear the thought of any of his 'friends' being tortured while he could do nothing. So, in his vanity, he challenged me. ME! He actually thought that he had a chance... heh."

The demon Soth adopts a flowing style. He sweeps low with his arms coming around, gaining momentum. He uses that momentum to push aside the blowing attacks of Kalanyr as he lands a shattering blow to the side of the head of the Warrior of Light.

The cherry blossom shatters the temple; waves away the descent of the four winds!

Rathan

First Post
*After much thought the man in red speaks*

"while shattering is usually a good tactic.... destroying is better...."

*behind Kalynyr appers two disks of light..... showing he has won the point(s) of the round.......*

2 Flags Kalanyr; 0 Flags Soth

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The scorpion removes the madlands; shields against the cut of the earth!

Holy Day of the Scorpion

"So Demon, you think yourself powerful? Once I served Lolth who would chew you down and eat you for breakfast! You are a mere pawn of the Pit. No more than a Dretch. You scare me not."

Kalanyr takes on a Stance ,familiar to both the watching Kcyldyei and the now fallen Sabaron, that of the mighty scorpion and uses his holy power to attempt to remove the madness of the demon from Soth!

MidKnight

First Post
"You think that merely serving the spider queen causes me to shake at your presence? And I thought that arrogance was below your station.

My armies have CRUSHED legions of your precious Lolth's drow minions. And I, personally, have dispatched two score of her high priestesses. You do not scare me."

Lord Soth raises a boot to the attack of the little vermin. After quelling the assault, he delivers several quick blows to Kalanyr, scattering him to the winds.

The needle scatters the wastelands; quells the aggression of the vermin!

Poisoned Blade

Rathan

First Post
"Removing your opponent before he can strike looks like a good idea to me......"

Two Points Kalanyr

*Two more pure white glowing disks apper behing Kalanyr as he scores the round again.......*

4 Flags Kalanyr; 0 Flags Soth

Kalanyr

Explorer
The frog penetrates the delta; averts the offensive of the arrow!

"I expect no fear from you demon! Your kind is infamous for their arrogance and their lies! I will avenge all those to fall at your hands, for Kerall's daughter,for Kerall, for Midknight and for Sabaron who's life you diminished by making this mockery of his master!"

Kalanyr tries something unusual, falling into the stance of the Frog and penetrating through the Demon's soulstuff as a frog moves through the delta.

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
The demon has no words with which to reply to Kalanyr's claims. Wether this is due to it not knowing or not caring about what to say is not clear.

What is clear is the rage in the fiery eyes of Lord Soth.

The Death Knight unleashes a deadly barrage of swings with his sword and dagger. He aims to take out Kalanyr's legs and proceed to mangle him further from there.

The kama mangles the well; grasps the descent of the rosewood!

Rathan

First Post
"ahh..... finally soth.... you have done something right this match..... nice kama by the way....."

Point Soth

*Behind soth appers a black disk which seems to almost suck the light of the morning into it......*

4 Flags Kalanyr; 1 Flag Soth

Remove ads