Kalanyr vs Soth - the book closes on Lord Soth...

MidKnight

First Post
Dark clouds roll over the sky...

Soth wanders through his city, the city of the dead, for a time. Contemplating...

"Power eludes me... I must find a way to grasp it once again!"

As he wanders, another approaches...

Lord Soth
Dark Knight 0
Sig Style: Chopstick
Sig Location: City
Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Dirty Trick(X2), Poisoned Blade, Master of Shadows, Corruption
16 wins/14 losses
Owner of a pair of metal gauntlets (no powers yet)
Yen: 4

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr of the Dagger
Master of Thunder
Red Belt 6 21-15 Yen 0

Powers
Apprentice of Light: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style(Thunder)
Warrior of Light: Master of Emotions, Mastery(Thunder), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light: Signature Style(Dagger), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light

Aura of Light: Holy Day

Kalanyr approaches a solemn look upon his face

"This ends today Death Knight one of us will be no more! I will free MidKnight from your grip demon or I will perish trying!"

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*As the two renouned fighters take their places the man decked in all red robes appers.......*

"well well well.... this is a match has been lying in wait for a long time now.....and what an honor for me to judge it......"

"I state that this match is to take place at the mesa north of the Baths at Lo Xiang on the evening of the blizzard."

z_mystic

First Post
Kenji's long travels bring him about to this match about to begin. Who shall win, only the fates know.

He stands back, watching as the final chapter of someones life come to an end....

MidKnight

First Post
Soth strides up to the Light Warrior...

"Indeed. This place shall carry the life blood of one of us. We represent the most powerful of each of our respctive paths - this is the way it should be."

Soth calls for a 8 flag, speed, strategy death match.

OOC: Soth made the challenge first and Kalanyr accepted.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The turtle destroys the valley; shreds the edge of the comet!
<MeowthBot> 2: The owl glides next to the savanna; guards against the punch of the snow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The scorpion removes the madlands; shields against the cut of the earth!
<MeowthBot> 4: The fang lies through the tundra; wards off the speed of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 5: The frog penetrates the delta; averts the offensive of the arrow!

"I have seen demons mightier than you . Once long ago, I served one. No ye this demon, people will find their freedom! I may fall but one day MidKnight will be free!"

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Lord Soth unrolls the scroll containing the first of his moves for the fight.

<MeowthBot> 1: The cherry blossom shatters the temple; waves away the descent of the four winds!
<MeowthBot> 2: The needle scatters the wastelands; quells the aggression of the vermin!
<MeowthBot> 3: The manta ray becomes one with the ruins; guards against the assailment of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 4: The monkey cuts the swamp; leaps over the edge of the comet!
<MeowthBot> 5: The kama mangles the well; grasps the descent of the rosewood!

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei rushes to the battle grounds when word reaches him.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, best of luck to you Kalanyr, I hope you survive so as to welcome me into the glade of olympia," he says.

He steps back and prepares to witness an epic onslaught.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The turtle destroys the valley; shreds the edge of the comet!

Holy Day of the Turtle!

"Demon, it is time to die and return to whence you came! MidKnight I know that you crave freedom allow me to release you from this monster!"

Kalanyr falls into the stance of the Sacred Turtle and uses its awesome power to destroy part of the foul valley of unlife that maintains Soth's unholy existence!

Remove ads