Kalanyr vs Soth - the book closes on Lord Soth...

Kalanyr

Explorer
The fan carves the desert; fends off the offensive of the ember!

Kalanyr calls forth a fan trying to carve the Demon's thorn like attack and whither it as a desert wind would!

Rathan

First Post
"well to be honest..I just like the flow of kalanyrs move better I'm afriad......."

Point and Match Kalanyr......

"it is now time to deside what you will do witht the Black Knight Kalanyr...choose wisely......."

Kalanyr

Explorer
"MidKnight, I am sorry to do this to whatever part of you remains within the undead horror that is Soth. But I must steel myself and free you from the demon's grasp and allow your soul to go on to its eternal rest. For all those you have tormented and killed and made to suffer you die now demon!"

Around Kalanyr an aura of holy fire gathers it strikes out not at Soth's physical aspect but at the spirit stuff of the demon, destroying it and sending the charred remains of its pitiful spirit back to the hell from which it came.

"Fairwell MidKnight rest in peace. Demon may you never see the light of the world again!"

Rathan

First Post
Kalanyr...you have fought well and vanquished a great dark power today...... after killing soth you gain three ranks and move back up to Master of Light 2...you regain your Mastery [Dagger] and you recive your Right of Domain back as well.......

Soth....well... what can I say......"soth we knew him well"..... and may MidKnight rest now..... free from the demon in peace in the heavens......

z_mystic

First Post
Kenji watches as the final blows are landed. He sees the outcome as it happens, and is relieved and saddened at the same time. He has fond memories of his matches with Soth, especially since he was the one to point him in the direction of Light.

"Thank you Soth. Even though you were evil in your ways, you still had some good in you to help those in need."

Kenji then goes away from the field of battle and contemplates on what to do now. How will this odd shift in power affect the world? Only by travelling will he be able to find out.

Last edited:

Remove ads