Kalanyr vs Soth - the book closes on Lord Soth...

Kalanyr

Explorer
<MeowthBot> 1: The fan carves the desert; fends off the offensive of the ember!
<MeowthBot> 2: The wolf appears below the gate; leaps over the tempest of the root!
<MeowthBot> 3: The vine kicks atop the wetlands; avoids the efforts of the mist!
<MeowthBot> 4: The thunder falls in the midst of the marsh; redirects the foray of the ape!
<MeowthBot> 5: The lotus blossom shouts underneath the river; shreds the efforts of the cat!

MidKnight

First Post
Lord Soth unveils yet another scroll:

<MeowthBot> 1: The sly fang storms the caves; absorbs the motion of the plant and shouts on top of the offensive of the canine!
<MeowthBot> 2: The crab leaps underneath the wetlands; shields the assailment of the rosewood!
<MeowthBot> 3: The falcon tumbles through the knoll; guards against the terror of the mist!
<MeowthBot> 4: The fan thrusts the pillars; protects against the slash of the leaf!
<MeowthBot> 5: The thorn obliterates the river; fends off the descent of the rosewood!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The vine kicks atop the wetlands; avoids the efforts of the mist!

"Fall before me, accursed demon accept your doom and quit the tricks, you cannot stand against the light!"

Kalanyr falls into the vine stance and kicks out at the wetlands of the demonic spirit!

MidKnight

First Post
"Throw myself down to you?! You must be delusional."

The Demon surges forward with redoubled strength. He sneaks in close and attempts to take a large bite out of Kalanyr. Soth allows his armor to absorb the attack of the vine, something he has become intimately familiar with after so many hours in the vineyards.

The sly fang storms the caves; absorbs the motion of the plant and shouts on top of the offensive of the canine!

Rathan

First Post
"This round is easy to judge......come on you guys.....give me a challenge...."

Two Points Soth

7 Flags Kalanyr; 3 Flags Soth

Kalanyr

Explorer
The thunder falls in the midst of the marsh; redirects the foray of the ape!

"I tire of this Demon. Damned One Die!"

Kalanyr gestures and a large bolt of lightning drops from the sky unto Soth!

MidKnight

First Post
"If you tire then prehaps you should give yourself to me."

Soth slices out at the legs of Kalanyr while drawing forth extra power from the shadows around the fighters. He draws the combatants and judges throught his portal and drops them into a new location.

The fan thrusts the pillars; protects against the slash of the leaf!

Sneaky Trick! Change fight location to the Pillars

Rathan

First Post
"well.....as far as I can see the fan thrusting is the greater of two powers....."

Two Points Soth

7 Flags Kalanyr; 5 Flags Soth

MidKnight

First Post
The Death Knight has tired of words. He simply attacks Kalanyr in a cold rage, trying to obliterate the Warrior of Light.

The thorn obliterates the river; fends off the descent of the rosewood!

Remove ads