Kalanyr vs Soth - the book closes on Lord Soth...

MidKnight

First Post
Lord Soth unrolls his second scroll.

<MeowthBot> 1: The toad rains upon the temple; speaks facing the offensive of the bamboo!
<MeowthBot> 2: The raven becomes one with the wastelands; averts the pain of the flame!
<MeowthBot> 3: The sword rides from the swamp; fends off the stab of the lava!
<MeowthBot> 4: The scorpion thrusts the ravine; blocks the cut of the fell dagger and in addition it parries the rising of the orchid!
<MeowthBot> 5: The turtle lies above the gate; guards against the aggression of the mist!

Kalanyr

Explorer
<MeowthBot> 1: The lizard invades the mountain; protects against the offensive of the sunflower!
<MeowthBot> 2: The toad lies from the hells; speaks below the chi of the ki!
<MeowthBot> 3: The manta ray brutally silences the foothills; negates the chi of the rodent!
<MeowthBot> 4: The frog bows close to the ricefield; grasps the slash of the root!
<MeowthBot> 5: The wolf rides across the glade; quells the tempest of the water!

The manta ray brutally silences the foothills; negates the chi of the rodent!

Master to Thunder
Chi Strike!

The thunder brutally silences the foothills; negates the chi of the rodent!

Seeing the Demon silent Kalanyr determines to keep it that way by delivering great bolts of lightning and incredibly noisy claps of thunder called from the sky above!

MidKnight

First Post
As the thunder rains down upon him, Soth laughs.

"Your puny thunder cannot stop the likes of me! I was born unto the hells and raised by the most cruel of beings. I learned what pain was long before you exsisted. Now I shall teach you some of what I have learned..."

Soth leaps upon Kalanyr - raining heavy blows on his head.

The toad rains upon the temple; speaks facing the offensive of the bamboo!

Rathan

First Post
"silencing the rain is a mighty feat to be doing Kalanyr maybe you ARE ready to be Master of the Light once again"

Two Points Kalanyr

6 Flags Kalanyr; 1 Flags Soth

Kalanyr

Explorer
The lizard invades the mountain; protects against the offensive of the sunflower!

"Demon of the pit, Know ye that I am older than you think. Know that in Light there is power of which your foul kind can never dream. Within the Light there lies peace and hope, honour and nobility, incredibly strength given by the knowledge that what you do is right! I will send you back to the Hells that spawned ye demon and then I will follow the there and finish you forever!"

Kalanyr finally ceases with the magical and spiritual attacks and begins with a series of punches and raking claw attacks at the demon-knight. Forming a shield of holy energy to reduce the power of the demon's attacks to little more than the offense of a flower.

MidKnight

First Post
Soth has had enough of listening to the virtues of the light and how goodness shall overcome evil.

"You are just like all the rest..."

The Demon Knight kicks dirt into the eyes of Kalanyr!

Dirty Trick!

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
"Darkness holds power. Power for those strong enough to take it. Your precious Light holds you back, makes you weak, forces you to obey it's tennets. What kind of power is that?"

Soth wraps himself in the landscape in order to confuse Kalanyr and protect himself from his invading attacks.

The raven becomes one with the wastelands; averts the pain of the flame!

Rathan

First Post
"I see kalanyr is proving himself quite well in this fight..... round to him...."

"Any time now Soth you can....you know.....START TRYING!!!!"

Point Kalanyr

7 Flags Kalanyr; 1 Flag Soth

Kalanyr

Explorer
The wolf rides across the glade; quells the tempest of the water!

Now in grim silence, Kalanyr calls forth the mighty wolf spirit as a mount, he uses the Great Spirit to crush Soth beneath its feet, its ethereal holy claws burning both demonic essence and undead flesh!

Remove ads