• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kendaz got crushed.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kendaz the Phoenix of the Volcanic Plains and Hell Swamp
Member of the Team Rocket Island Gang
Lord of the Hell Swamp and Volcanic Plains gang
Gang Lord 4
10-12 Yen 4

Thug: Signature Style (Phoenix),Gang Member (Hells),Dirty Trick
Gang Boss: Signature Location (Swamp),Sneaky Trick,Gang Member(Volcano)
Gang Lord: Signature Location (Plains), Gang Member(Island), Dirty Trick

Dark Phoenix: No Power

"Hello, I am Kendaz. I wish to beat you up and take your land. Because I find your countrymen to be shabby, your field to be bland, and your accountant's knife to be honorless."

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
I, Rrai-kesh, shall battle you. Your defeat will bring me great Honor and deliver to me my Brown belt!

I find your sensei to be slovenly, your field to be contemptible, and your training to be absent.

Rrai-kesh

Green belt 3
Yen: 5
Signature Styles: Panther, Tiger, Wolf
Dojo Style: Phoenix(from Darkwolf's Dojo)
Fist of Fury (x1)
Chi Strike
Master of Emotions
Item: Battle cat, Gal-kerr; Powers: Tiger signature style

Record: 13 wins and 7 losses

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Yep." Kendaz rolls up his sleeves and a pile of Tricks fall out. " Aheh, heh, See nothing up my sleeve. But I insist you go first."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Trying his hand with his new set of Nunchaka, Rrai attacks Kendaz with a high blow while protecting against any return attack as best he can.

The nunchaku stands higher than the tundra; protects against the roar of the ice!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The blizzard becomes one with the vineyard; shields against the push of the sky!

Kendaz decides to call upon the cold of winter to wither Rrai as if he were no more than a grape in a vineyard, while blocking against the sky-high strike of Rrai-Kesh.

Darkwolf

First Post
Rrai may be protected against the roar of the ice...but with a lame attack such as the one Rrai tried to use its not going to be enough.

Point Kendaz!
1 flag Kendaz; 0 flags Rrai-kesh

Phoenix8008

First Post
Foregoing his weapons for now, Rrai falls back on his natural abilities by unleashing a devastating bite on Kendaz. While he chews on his opponent, Rrai also keeps his hands and legs free to defend against the sure to follow onslaught of attacks.

The fang devastates the cavern; defends against the onslaught of the sickle!

Last edited:

Remove ads