• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kendaz got crushed.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rrai flies at Kendaz like an enraged manticore, delivering an obliterating attack while waving away whatever weak thrust of a counter Kendaz may come up with.

The manticore obliterates the peaks; waves away the thrust of the club!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sorry it took so long to reply since the day before. My house kinda flooded in a couple rooms (including where my computer is) and we spent all day trying to fight the rising waters. Thanks for not DQing me when you could have easily by the 24 hour time limit.

Kalanyr

Explorer
I don't do DQs much anymore. Kendaz and Arkanyl are just backup characters, they have forever.

Dirty Trick.

"Kendaz think your move too good"

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I was just getting warrmed up. Trry this on forr size!"

The northstar demolishes the pillars; averts the rising of the horn as it dodges the drive of the tides!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The turtle glides close to the volcano; dodges the motion of the wind!

"This ends now! "

Probably in your favour, but even if not it ends now.

Darkwolf

First Post
WHAM! Even with a 'shell' the turtle couldn't stop the northstar...

Point and Match Rrai!

Rrai, you advance to Brown Belt 0, gaining northstar as your new signature style and gaining phoenix as a full sig. You gain another fist of fury and can learn another dojo style from Darkwolf.

Kendaz, you lost..but barely. You fall to Gang Lord 3.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Kendaz, this day victorry is mine. You arre a forrmidable opponent and I salute you forr a battle well fought."

Rrai bows to Kendaz and the judge before mounting his battle cat and riding back to his dojo to tell his sensei the good news and to accelerate his training regimine.

Remove ads