• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kenji losses to Dirty Harry (style match) - Thanks Lady Wei!

MidKnight

First Post
Did you really enjoy beating up on the gnome? Care to come try that one on me?

Step forth and face your doom!

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
"Sorry fellow, but you outclass me in every sense of the word. If I were to suffer a bout of temporary insanity and accept, Meowth would kick the snot out of me for damaging his record. Go pick on someone your own size!"

MidKnight

First Post
"Cowardly little man...

Perhaps there is another who would step up..."

Challenge is open to anyone on the Paths of Light, Honor or Yakuza. Up to tier 3

Be warned - I'm looking for a Style Match...

MidKnight

First Post
Harry feels much better after having defeated the insane Sanctus Togashi.

He stretches then begins to look for another victi... er... opponent.

z_mystic

First Post
A cloaked man sees Dirty Harry looking for a fight, but decides he is not worth the effort.  If he thinks he can put up a decent fight he can try and catch up to the cloaked one.

MidKnight

First Post
Dirty Harry runs for no one...

But as they say - Curiosity killed the cat.

"Perhaps the cloaked one would summon up the courage to show himself."

z_mystic

First Post
The cloaked one looks at Dirty Harry and the bravery he is showing. Perhaps a large ego has formed, perhaps I am the one to deflate it?

Finishing his thoughts, he looks at Harry and says, "Ah, well then I guess we shall have a go at it if you'd still like to. You might get lucky, I was never the winning type it seems..."

Kenji

Master of Light 0
Master of Emotions
3 yen
Sig Style: Raven, Claw
Mastery (Raven),(Claw)
Powers: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Chi Strike, Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light, Right of Domain
Record 22-25
First to 10, 13, and 20 losses.

Item: Kougun Anki
Powers: Sit there and look shiny :p

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
"A large ego?! Hippocrite. Even though you out rank me by a fair amount, we shall see who walks away from this one."

OOC: My posting will be sporatic - but I promise to make it at least twice a day! :)

Harry requests a 6 flag speed style match (if thats OK with you Z) when the judge arrives

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
OOC: Woo! Style match, haven't done one of those before. I guess about time I did eh? ;)   I'm just doing what I can to try and get back into YB, though I'm not going to be on as late as I used to be, and those were some wicked hours back then...

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Yes they were! I can honestly say that I miss them, but yet I don't. (hehehe)

Kids usually have me up and running by 6AM CST (and I don't get home from work until about 1AM CST on most nights. :()

Remove ads