• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kennith Whitefang Vs. Ash'lon (Cairan Judging!)

Rathan

First Post
Kennith looks to carve Ash'lon like a Thanksgiving turkey......

The tiger carves the vineyard; redirects the rolling of the wood!

Ciaran

First Post
“The moves are close, very close, but Kennith’s is fractionally superior in sound and synergy. The tiger carves up the panther; point to Kennith.”

Three flags Kennith, zero flags Ash’lon.

Knight Otu

First Post
"You are making me angry!"

The staff annihilates the village; waves away the kick of the body!

Ash'lon grabs a branch and launches a devastating attack!

Rathan

First Post
Kennith becomes one with his surroundings tring to avoid Ash'lon powerfull move this round......

The hammer becomes one with the cliff; reduces the energy of the grave!

Ciaran

First Post
“Ash’lon, your attack this round impresses me greatly with its raw power. Point to Ash’lon.”

One flag Ash’lon, three flags Kennith.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Much better!"

The ki-rin shouts underneath the hells; wards off the slash of the wind!

Ash'lon tries to conjure up a storm to carry up his opponent up in the sky, so he can charge at him from below.

Rathan

First Post
Kennith summons a pure white spear and hurls it as ash'lon and just before it gets to him it bursts into a bright flash of lightning!

The pure lightning annihilates the canyon so it sings upon the Altar of the Rainbow Circle; dominates the stab of the feline!

Poison Blade

Ciaran

First Post
“I question the use of the word ‘pure’ in reference to anything involving Kennith Whitefang, but his mastery of the powers of the storm clearly exceeds that of Ash’lon. Point and Poison to Kennith.”

Five flags Kennith, one flag Ash’lon.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Aargh!"

The snake bows upon the peaks; averts the thrust of the isle!

Ash'lon tries to avert any more attacks from Kennith, hoping to hit him with a bite when he draws close.

Rathan

First Post
Kennith charges his opponent with the force that lightning charges the ground.....

The lightning charges the badlands; scatters the blood of the flower!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads