• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kennith Whitefang Vs. Ash'lon (Cairan Judging!)

Ciaran

First Post
"The lightning strikes aggressively, as is its nature, and strikes down the humble serpent. Point to Kennith."

Six flags Kennith, one flag Ash'lon.

Knight Otu

First Post
In a desperate, but fierce attempt to stall the inevitable, Ash'lon releases a cold storm to strike at Kennith.

The blizzard terrifyingly assails the canyon; waves away the drive of the sands!

"Can you take the heat... of frost?"

Rathan

First Post
Kennith pulls a onyx sword from nowhere and tryies to slice strait through his opponent with vengence!

The sword brutalizes the cavern; reduces the efforts of the stone!

Ciaran

First Post
"Both moves are strong. Kennith's defense is a bit weak, but it combines well with his attack. Ash'lon, however, attacks with terrifying speed and force. Point to Ash'lon."

Two flags Ash'lon, six flags Kennith.

Knight Otu

First Post
The scorpion kicks below the beach; guards against the chaos of the reptile!

Trying to control his chaotic urges that make him feel like a coward, Ash'lon quickly digs himself into the ground, to strike at Whitefang from an unexpected angle!

Rathan

First Post
Kennith goes for a finishing blow to the temple.....

The mantis impales the village; dominates the drive of the wind as it unremittingly averts the kick of the grass!

Ciaran

First Post
"Kennith humiliates Ash'lon with a powerful attack and a masterfully chosen defense. Point and Match to Kennith."

Seven flags Kennith.
Victory to Kennith!

"Kennith Whitefang, you are now a Dark Knight 6, with a battle record of 11-22. You have successfully crushed an upstart seeker of the Dark, but as is always true with the Dark, you must still fear his potential.

"Ash'lon, you remain a White Belt, with a battle record of 0-3. Once more you have been stymied in your goal of gaining dark power, but I fear that your progress may not be halted in this manner forever."

Rathan

First Post
"You'll make a fine young unholy warrior someday Ash'lon.... maybe someday and can study me as I make my way to the Void!"

Kennith kackles evily......

"Muhahahahahahaha!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads