• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kerall defeats Peter

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall goes for Yellow Belt 1 again...

OoC:
Stipulations: Any type of match; a normal match must use the safe gen, a strategy match must be judge-gen. Challenge open to White Belts and Tier 2 fighters.

Kerall
Yellow Belt 0
Sig style: manta ray, Dojo style: northstar, FoF
Item: Kerall's Kama (style: kama)

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall heads to the sake bar, takes a sake in a paper cup, gets back to the challenge area, sits down and waits.

SableWyvern

Adventurer
I, Peter, will lower myself to fighting a mere yellow belt, even though

I find your presence to be mostly balding, your fortress to be shabby, and your focus to be quaint.

I seek a 2 flag strategy.

Peter the Peon
White Belt
Record 0-21
3 Yen

Zappo

Explorer
"I have heard of you..." Kerall suppresses a smile. "I can tell that..."

I find your nephew to be irrelevant, your presence to be dirty, and your shield to be irrelevant.

If I win, I want a 4 flags speed strategy match.

sineater

First Post
I will judge if you like. If you agree then insults go to: Kerall

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the savanna north-west of the Palace of the Dragon Kings on the evening of the tree.

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
Here are your hands:

Kerall

1. The chimera flips on top of the lake; defends against the offensive of the soul!

2. The mantis splits the well; removes the quickening of the vermin! *yen*

3. The kama seeks above the pond; shields against the motion of the sun!

4. The mongoose bows through the wastelands; protects against the terror of the lightning and fiercely dominates the efforts of the ember!

5. The fist dodges below the hells; absorbs the violence of the fire!

Peter

1. The dagger tracks through the tower; dances before the rising of the canine!

2. The manta ray punches the well; removes the speed of the honor!

3. The turtle cuts the temple; shreds the chi of the arrow!

4. The thorn kicks the dungeon; dodges the punch of the water!

5. The snake punches close to the fountain; defends against the motion of the weapon!

SableWyvern

Adventurer
"I, Peter the Peon, am INVINCIBLE!

Prepare to be humiliated, foolish one."

Peter moves cautiously forward and then suddenly unleashes a volley of rapid blows.

The turtle cuts the temple; shreds the chi of the arrow!

Zappo

Explorer
As the fight begins, Kerall bows and then easily avoids Peter's blows.

The mongoose bows through the wastelands; protects against the terror of the lightning and fiercely dominates the efforts of the ember!

OoC:
I'm terribly sorry. My DSL provider seems to have had a big failure at some major server, and I've ben cut off for days. I'm still not back on - I'm on a crappy analogic now. They said it will be one or two days still before full connectivity. :(

Remove ads