• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kerall defeats Rrai-kesh

Zappo

Explorer
The healing ointment given to Kerall by Rrai-kesh is working. He is getting ready for the next challenge...

OoC:
Stipulations: Challenge open to any White Belt or Tier 2 warrior. Any type of match is accepted, but strategy matches must be judge-gen'ed, and normal matches must use the safe generator (which can mean having to wait for it to go up every day).

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Hello again Kerrall! I see that yourr injuries have healed as have mine. Since we last spoke I have joined the dojo of sensei Vanorr and begun learning Tigerr style frrom him. Would you be inclined to trry a rrematch with me?

"If so, then I will again proferr the rritual insult to begin the match...

I find your cat to be tedious, your presence to be incomprehensible, and your fist to be impotent."

Rrai-kesh
Yellow belt 1
Record: 1 win and 0 losses
Yen: 2
Sig. Style: Panther
Dojo Style: Tiger (from Vanor's Dojo)
Fist of Fury (x1)

Ooc: If I should win the insults, I would like a 4-flag, speed/strategy match with judge-generated moves.

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall turns and smiles. "Rrai! Sure, why not? It's good to fight knowing that whoever comes first, honor wins!"

Then, he checks his belt's tie and thinks about an insult...

I find your nephew to be unnecessary, your castle to be empty, and your magic to be flippant.

Zappo

Explorer
OoC: I'm going to sleep in a few minutes; we'll continue tomorrow.

Edit: and, should I win insults, I want a speed strategy judge-gen match too. But... 6 flags.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Insults to Rrai-Kesh. Kerall's insults lacked substance...in fact they were almost incorporeal..

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the tundra east of Pang-Wu Province on the dawn of the tiger.

Kerall
<MeowthBot> 1: The raven stands above the badlands; parts the aggression of the root! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 2: The rabbit stands higher than the forest; shields the touch of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 3: The crab assails the wastelands; protects against the energy of the rainbow!
<MeowthBot> 4: The lizard attacks the volcano as it beautifully scourges the Hunting Grounds; quells the thrust of the ki!
<MeowthBot> 5: The needle quickly annihilates the forest; parries the kick of the heart!

Rrai-Kesh
<MeowthBot> 1: The mantis slaughters the foothills; dominates the drive of the shadow!
<MeowthBot> 2: The jaguar quells the ricefield; averts the kick of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The fox wracks the plain; parries the foray of the wyrm as it tracks below the terror of the amphibian!
<MeowthBot> 4: The northstar seeks across the vineyard; avoids the motion of the steam!
<MeowthBot> 5: The chimera drops below the spring; parts the efforts of the willow!

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Let it begin, frriend Kerrall..."

Striking like a mantis, Rrai trys to slaughter Kerall(in a friendly way :D) by dominating the fight early with a powerful double move! After his Mantis strike, Rrai drops low to part Keralls feet from the ground and bring him tumbling down!

The mantis slaughters the foothills; dominates the drive of the shadow!

Fist of Fury!

The chimera drops below the spring; parts the efforts of the willow!

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall resorts to speed; before Rrai's feet even connect, he jumps, backflips, and kicks him in the face!

The needle quickly annihilates the forest; parries the kick of the heart!

Darkwolf

First Post
That's one poky needle. Not only does it leave nothing standing it does it quickly also.

Point Kerall!
1 flag Kerall; 0 flags Rrai-kesh

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Ah, I see my timing needs some worrk on those double attacks. I will have to move fasterr next time!."

Sneaking like a fox, Rrai trys to get inside Kerall's defenses to wrack him with pain. More importantly though, he parries against Kerall's incoming attack.

The fox wracks the plain; parries the foray of the wyrm as it tracks below the terror of the amphibian!

Last edited:

Remove ads