Khorvarian Days & Knights [IC]

DarkMaster

First Post
"Lynx, are you able to see something inside?
Kolarred will ride slowly towards the waystation his hand on his lance. He will try to notice any signs of activity. He will also sign the others behind to stay on their guards.

Tor L'Tha

First Post
"I think they need me uppfront Tyler"
zook unmounts the horse, and goes upp to Kolarred and says to him "is Lynx taking care?; well i think i should go and check the building followed by the stabel, watch my back Kolarred..."

Zook goes upp to the building using another paththan Lynx does, using the shadows, trees and everything that conseals, watching out for traps, snares or hiden persons and always listening for suspicuos sounds

occ:
Hide +6; Move Silently +6; Listen +2; Search +6

Last edited:

Zweischneid

First Post
"Lynx, are you able to see something inside?
Kolarred will ride slowly towards the waystation his hand on his lance. He will try to notice any signs of activity. He will also sign the others behind to stay on their guards.

"Looks quite peaceful from here.." Lynx responds with a frown.

Noting Zook who comes riding up to them he sighs and adds ".. but likely you're right, we should be especially careful with the Emerald Claw on our tails."

"Hey Zook.." he hisses as the Changeling is about to depart. "..this might be useful for your scouting".

Carelessly, plucking a few strands of fur from the surprised and snarling Cariosa, Lynx hands them to Zook with a wide canine-revealing smile.

----------------------​

Ooc:
Casting Cat's Grace on Zook, granting a +4 enhancement bonus to Dexterity and adding the usual benefits to AC, Reflex saves, and other uses of the Dexterity modifier. Duration is 3 minutes.

Also the cat Cariosa, quite upset at being ruffed up, will dart from the horse and sneak up towards the waystation looking for a snack and a dry place. Should she notice something obviously dangerous she will of course immediatly report back to Lynx. Cat has [Move Silently + 8, Hide + 18, Spot & Listen + 7]

Juggernaut

First Post
Tyler nods and motions towards Zook to head towards the building. He then dismounts, fastens his Greatsword to his back and grabs his sharrash. Standing at the alert beside his horse Tyler watches the area away from the building, incase someone tries to sneak up from behind. (Spot -1, Listen -1)

Tor L'Tha

First Post
Zweischneid said:
"Hey Zook.." he hisses as the Changeling is about to depart. "..this might be useful for your scouting".

Carelessly, plucking a few strands of fur from the surprised and snarling Cariosa, Lynx hands them to Zook with a wide canine-revealing smile.

Zook wisper to Lynx "Thanks Lynx, all help is good help" Zook blinks with one eye to Lynx and moves silenty against the building, dark as he now is it would be dificult to see him.

Zook first makes it to about 10 mt from the building, he looks around and tryes to hear somthing, as he dont, he crunches down on allmost 4, and get closer and closer to the building, he sees back against hes friends but cant see them well i the darknes just some vage shadows, Lynx are moving onto the right side...the rain makes dripping sounds all around him silent and carefull now, he turns left when he makes it to the building, he moves some meters, and see the window... wind and rain softly hits his face when he slowly peeks in the window...........

occ:
hello everyone, i hope you are following the ooc tread. we should use it more. Zook: Hide +6; Move Silently +6; Listen +2; Search +6
Hope your thuesday has been as god as mine : D

Last edited:

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"I'll keep an eye on the road behind us...as well as I can anyway." Lyren says, spear at the ready peering back into the rain.

"Zook, Kolarred, Is there anyone here?"

Zweischneid

First Post
"Zook, Kolarred, Is there anyone here?"

In a hushed tone, the Shifter answer "To be truthful, everything looks peaceful and quiet."

With an quick pounce Lynx dismounts his horse and perches low on the ground, straining to make out more details.

---------------------------​

Ooc 1: How far away from the waystation did we halt the horses anyways?

Ooc 2: Spot + 7

Last edited:

Torillan

First Post
Dismounting just outside the radius of the lamps, you cautiously study the waystation. After what seems to be an eternity......nothing happens. You can just make out candles and such burning in virtually every room, but nothing appears to be moving.

Cariosa, sneaking as cats are wont to do, approaches the front door, sniffing intently. Sensing nothing there, the cat moves around the side of the house to a side door, where a garbage barrel is sitting just outside the door.

[Note: I will attach a map to this post soon. Bear with me!]

DarkMaster

First Post
Kolarred dismount taking his shield and sword with him. He signs at Zook to open the door silently.

OOC Kolarred ready an action to charge on anything that could potentially look harmfull.

Remove ads