• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's latest art challenge!

Babette

First Post
accidentally deleted...there we are:p

Attachments

• sea giant redo.jpg
    sea giant redo.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 195

Babette

First Post
Glad

Glad you like...personally i like to do portraits, group things take a while, it took me a day.I was hoping to convey a story feel.
I don't like using pencil (especially pacers as that is what i'm using for all my work at present, and there's nothing great about the paper i'm using...hey i can remedy;)
I'm rusty but you should'nt forget how to draw after 4-5 years of not.Also i'm more inspired by alans work (toot! toot):D

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Re: Glad

Babette said:
Glad you like...personally i like to do portraits, group things take a while, it took me a day.I was hoping to convey a story feel.
I don't like using pencil (especially pacers as that is what i'm using for all my work at present, and there's nothing great about the paper i'm using...hey i can remedy;)
I'm rusty but you should'nt forget how to draw after 4-5 years of not.Also i'm more inspired by alans work (toot! toot):D

Yep, he's doing a couple of characters for me. Should be worth the wait. (How long you two been together... I'm assuming?)

Later,

KF72

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Re: Re: Glad

Chauzu said:

Ha... unless your me.

So how's it going Chauzu? Did you get a chance to start your attempt on this yet? If not, it's sal'right... I know your busy coloring peoples' characters.

Later,

KF72

Chauzu

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Glad

Knightfall1972 said:

So how's it going Chauzu? Did you get a chance to start your attempt on this yet? If not, it's sal'right... I know your busy coloring peoples' characters.

Later,

KF72

Heh... so far I just sketched a small little outline. :rolleyes: I haven't been able to get much work done on coloring either, due to photography. I WILL have your colored picture done by tomorrow night though, maybe tonight.

Remove ads