• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Krod Mandoon - Fantasy show - Comedy Central

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
krod-mandoon-and-the-flaming-sword-of-fire-20090109004800477.jpg

krod-mandoon-and-the-flaming-sword-of-fire-20090109004750150.jpg

We'll see . . . :)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
From the Review said:
It's kind of like an updated Monty Python, but with more risqué humor.

That's a rather huge claim. I thought Sean Macguire did a good job on the short lived The Class (and I thought he was one of the better things about it), so I will give this a chance, but comparing it to MP has got to be a stretch.

Wycen

Explorer
Best 3 parts of the first:

The magician
The evil advisor
Mr. Draper (I suspect not a regular cast member).

Kinda reminds me of Black Adder meets Little Britain. I wonder why ;)

Meowzebub

First Post
Matt Lucas (one half of 'Little Britain') as the villain, made a show that was mostly a running (perhaps too long) collection of sexual jokes, into something quite silly and enjoyable. The wife, who rolled her eyes when I settled down to watch this and announced she was going to bed, ended up watching the whole hour and declared it to be pretty funny.

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
My wife laughed hysterically in spite of herself ("You think one arrow can kill General Arcadius! Ha!" *thwup* *thwup* *thwup* *thwup*)

I agree, a bit overboard on the sex jokes, but I give it a solid B+ for mixing fantasy and comedy. I'm sure some lines will begin creeping into my D&D games.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads