(KS) Dwarven Ginger Ale!

This kickstarter is to raise funds for Dwarven Ginger Ale, the soda that bites back. Usually while yelling something and brandishing axes. The concept of a craft soda made from quality ingredients made by a gamer, for gamers to enjoy.

This kickstarter is to raise funds for Dwarven Ginger Ale, the soda that bites back. Usually while yelling something and brandishing axes. The concept of a craft soda made from quality ingredients made by a gamer, for gamers to enjoy.

“I have loved tabletop rpg (role-playing games) and board games my whole life. I also like to make things, and I am passionate about the process of adding ingredients together to get something wholly new and interesting. By backing this project you will be allowing me to make the FDA approved formula for Dwarven Ginger Ale, have it made and bottled, and then packed and sent to you for your enjoyment. This process has been a long one for me because I have taken the time to do the research about what exactly is needed in order to be able to make the product for you as efficiently as possible.”

Dwarven Ginger Ale! By Burton Taylor is live on Kickstarter until Saturday 3rd March 2018.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads