• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KSIllustrations Update

KSIllustrations

First Post
Greetings!

First off, let me thank thoses that commented on my website:

Malessa, a most heartfelt thankyou. Comments like your remind me that I don't suck... Sometimes we freelance artists have doubts and misgivings about our works. It is one of the reasons we prefer the color black....and hang out in coffeeshops. :)

hmmm... BigFreekinGobliniod...

The words 'starving' and 'artist' don't go so well together for no reason. While I can appreciate the concerns of small and low resolution pics.. I can also appreciate high quality photoprinters. And so I, as a freelance illustrator trying to have two meals a day, walk a fine line between going hungry by giving my stuff away for free and locking all my works away so noone can see my works at all.... and getting a emtpy coffee cup and a street corner. So I compromise: Now if you click on the prints (just the four prints for right now) you will be treated to a close up of some of the details.

I hope that helps.

I have also added a few more pieces of art for sale in the Studio section and a few bits of info in the artist section as well.

Malessa

First Post
Both the Rednight, and Greennight are my favorites I think. Allthough it's hard to choose..;)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads