• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kyle XY: Decanted

Steverooo

First Post
Yup! Kyle is a clone. That's why he's more comfortable sleeping in a bathtub, and dreams about being underwater (even though he can't swim). He's obviously been engineered to have great intellect (and learns REALLY fast!), but has no education/experience, and is also a natural Olympic-level athlete (although he has no physical skills, either)! Yup, he's a decanted clone, not long out of the tank!

So... why no belly-button?

Last edited:

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Steverooo said:
So... why no belly-button?

If he's a clone, I'd suspect it was because there was no umbilical cord attached to him in the womb. (I'm assuming he wasn't implanted into a womb, and was "grown" in some sort of artificial tank or something, of course.)

Crothian

First Post
Darthjaye said:
So why is it our clone can leap off of two story houses with no harm?

It is actually not that hard, I've done that. It is about knowing how to land and being a young in shape kid helps. If I did it now, I'd probably break something.

Mercule

Adventurer
Crothian said:
It is actually not that hard, I've done that. It is about knowing how to land and being a young in shape kid helps. If I did it now, I'd probably break something.

Ditto. Six months of hapkido is all it took for me. Really freaked a buddy out when he saw me do it, too.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
While clone is a good term, I am leaning more to artificially created human, the difference is that a clone is a copy and I don't think Kyle can be classed as a copy. I say Gnome (sp) programing, meaning a designer body created selected DNA and cells.

Remove ads