• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L1: Strange Doings (Erekose13 Judging)

JonnyFive

First Post
"Well Manon, i guess i do have a bit of skill with this. Or at least enough to assist you in your search. What did you find anyway?" Razin will ask

ooc: perfictly acceptable, especialy as that was how the conversation was going :) on another note, is sogram here?

Ximix

First Post
Noting that the two more 'active' searchers have indeed moved in the direction that Ximix's search indicates, he carefully steps only where he sees other footprints, approaching the site and scanning the area for further clues, especially any signs of struggle or fighting.
Seeing how well the other two helped one another, Ximix begins to actively scan each area that the others are in, listening carefully to their banter and comments, even going so far as to make a suggestion or two as he is led.

In the process, Ximix will turn to Rich, "Did he have a shovel or other tools with him? What is Richard's job? Does he look for mushrooms or gather herbs by chance?" Ximix fires off these questions rapidly, then turns his back and resumes searching, pointing out a large clump of fresh turned earth as they investigate the mystery.

OOC: Eh, not as great as last time, but not terrible, I too am going to aid-another on Manon, while trying to mostly stand still and not disturb the scene.
Search = 14

p.s. Sogram has not posted since he stated he would wait at the table for the others... so do we have a three man group or ?

corcio

First Post
"hmmm, there seems to be some disturbed dirt over here. good question ximix, what did mr. tey do?" manon respons inspecting the area with the dirt. "Rich, did mr. tey have a quartestaff on his person?" he asks.

ooc- i think we should just continue on for now....perhaps we can add another or he may start posting again

i will also dig around the lose dirt a bit. is something buried there?

OH YEAH TEAMWORK BOOYAH...lol thanks all

Last edited:

LiquidBlue

First Post
A patch of loose dirt or two

corcio said:
"hmmm, there seems to be some disturbed dirt over here. good question ximix, what did mr. tey do?" manon respons inspecting the area with the dirt. "Rich, did mr. tey have a quartestaff on his person?" he asks.

ooc- i think we should just continue on for now....perhaps we can add another or he may start posting again

i will also dig around the lose dirt a bit. is something buried there?

Noticing that his two companions are searching the area around the path, Ximix moves to help them. As he moves towards them, he notices something a little odd about a patch of forrest litter. Manon moves to the indicated spot, and discovers that the patch is similar to the one he and Razin already found. Moving his hand thorugh the loose dirt, Manon finds that the dirt is loose to some depth, and he would need to dig up the patchs to see if anything is buried.

Responding to the adventurers questions, Rich Gorth responds: I find it quite likely that Richard would have a staff with him as he surveyed near the lake. The banks can become very soft, and a staff is always a useful tool.

OOC: Sorgram is played by wmasters, who also happens to be DMing an adventure one of my characters is in. I hold out hope that he will return to posting shortly. It is currently about 12 in the afternoon, and the characters may easily return to the Red Dragon Inn to recruit additional help if the so desire. Making the trip to Orussus takes about 2 hours each way.

corcio

First Post
"i think i might have found something" manon yells, and begins to brush aside some dirt carefully hoping to uncover whatever was buried there.

ooc - i say we investigate here more before we head back and recruit more
also
when would you like rolls posted? im not sure if i should be rolling here for soemthing or not

Last edited:

LiquidBlue

First Post
Patchs of dirt and leaves

Manon begins excavating the first disturbed patch that he found. He is able to make a hole, as deep as he arm will let him, but he finds nothing but dirt and leaves. It is possible that there is loose dirt even deeper than he has dug, but without additional tools, he cannot find out.

[sblock=If Manon decides to excavate the second patch]Undaunted Manon excavates the second patch. Again he digs as deep as his arm will allow him but finds nothing but loose dirt.[/sblock]

OOC: Post whatever rolls that you feel are appropriate. Sometimes some rolls may not apply, but I think it may help expidite the adventure if I do not need to ask for every roll or approve the use of a roll before the are posted.

corcio

First Post
"Drat, it looks like something might have been buried here. But i can only dig so far. perhaps we might just have to come back for whatever it is." manon exclaims as he dusts himself off from the dirt until he once again feels clean. "We might as well head to the place were they got tey. what do you fellows think? " he asks

ooc - ok ill just roll whenever i think its necessary

corcio

First Post
waiting a few moments for the other to respond manon stares at them each in turn blankly and asks "Guys....are you...um ready to move on?"

ooc- i think i ask that as well lol...sorry dont mean to be impatient. i have 3 different characters going....and i want MORE. :) but its all good.
once everyone responds i will just keep my plan of visiting tey before doing anything else and see what he has to say.

Remove ads