Lady Diamond defeats Midknight (thanks for judging Sollir)

MidKnight

First Post
Moving in time with Lady Diamond, he almost seems to become one with her - invading her mind and body. Her fluid motions betray the point of her offense, allowing Harry to protect himself from her blows.

Harry slips his focus and allows his ancestors to guide his hands. He lands blow upon blow unto the Lady's legs, seeking to knock her to the ground.

"I am truly sorry to have to slip into this form Milady, but to do less than my best would only serve to insult you... something I could not do..."

The northstar scourges the dungeon and brilliantly invades the wyrm; protects against the motion of the arrow! *yen*

OOC: :)

Last edited:

"Wow this really is turning out to be a great fight...um, Happy Harry what are you doing there? It looks great but it comes out to be a jumbled up mess while Lady Diamond's move is more graceful...and aptly suited against your attack...Point and yen Lady Diamond!" Sylf plays his flute and one of the white doves flies back over to Sylf, dropping a coin to Lady Diamond along the way.

1 flag Happy Harry, 3 flags Neutral, 1 yen Lady Diamond

MidKnight

First Post
Harry grits his teeth as the Lady offers a perfect defense to his offense.

"Bravo! Well done Milady! But... can you handle yet another?"

He smiles as he launches yet another guided attack at the young woman!

The northstar seeks from the foothills; waves away the assailment of the foul!

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond rolls her eyes in amusement at Harry and coughs suddenly, wiping away blood from her lips. The incurable disease ravaging her body over the last few weeks has accelerated its grip during the match and her face pales, but she does not falter, and her eyes remain bright.

"We shall see, Harry. The gods often favor the foolish."

Flowing into thorn style she ravages the palace of Harry's body with a sharp attack, waving away his bloody assault

The thorn ravages the palace; waves away the blood of the weapon!

edited, stupid vb code

Last edited:

"Hrm, not as impressive as the last round, this round goes to the better offense..." Sylf plays his flute as the dove next to Happy Harry moves back to the small fae.

4 flags Neutral.

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Sorry! :) Pretty much so - my schedule is very out-of-whack. Between that and the daily board maint., I haven't been able to get in very much. But...

IC: In a somewhat decided defensive manuver, Harry steps back into the scorpion stance as he slides between the legs of Lady Diamond. He reaches out and pushes her legs in opposite directions, trying to knock her from her feet. He is also wary of being crushed underfoot!

The scorpion slides upon the valley; dodges the terror of the battlements!

Chi Strike!

Last edited:

Lady Diamond

First Post
OOC: ah, there ya are. Glad it wasn't anything serious, I wanna see this match through without a forfeit, and the boards maint isn't helping..

"Hm, what's this thing with Harry and legs..."

Jumping up and dropping into crab style as Harry tries to slide under, Lady Diamond nails both feet into Harry's midsection

The crab charges the steppes; scatters the drive of the comet!

"It seems the scorpion gets squished as the crab is charging across it...Point Lady Diamond." Sylf plays his flute and one of the doves flies over to Lady Diamond's side.

1 flag Lady Diamond, 3 flags Neutral

Remove ads