Lady Diamond defeats Midknight (thanks for judging Sollir)

MidKnight

First Post
Harry executes a hop and a flip to land atop the Lady figuring the best defense against the Dragon was to be right on top of it!

The frog flips atop the caves; wards off the foray of the sun!

"Lady Diamond's attack is so powerful, and although Happy Harry's move carries good synergy, it is too weak in the face of that dragon. Truely a remarkable sight, I'm sorry that I might be one of the last ones to see it...Sylf sheds a tear, as both of the remaining doves flies over to Lady Diamond's side. Match Lady Diamond, congratulations..."

Lady Diamond, you win this match, losing your disgrace and raising to a Green Belt 0 with a record of 5-3, and bringing your dojo back up to honors.

Happy Harry, you lose this match-while you fought honorably and seemed like you were going to win, Lady Diamond seemed to have carried through. You are now a Green Belt D1 with a record of 8-9.

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond bows to the honorable judge.

"I thank you for your time and attention Sylf. Not to worry, and do not cry, there will always be dragons here," she says with a smile.

She turns and regards Harry thoughtfully, she has regained her honor and more importantly, her dojo is honored once again, and will remain forever honored, since she will fight no more here. She regards Harry with a warm smile, finally untormented by the disgrace she carried for such a long time.

"Harry I'm sorry you've become disgraced by the outcome of this match. I do thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for accepting challenge and fighting bravely and honorably. Perhaps this will help you regain your honor and keep it." She digs 3 yen from her pocket and hands them plus the 1 yen she won in the match and gives them to Harry.

"Use this to add to your power," she advises him. "I'll have no use for them where I am going, and perhaps it is some small consolation for losing the match. Fight on and fight well, perhaps we will meet again someday, when all is turned to shadows and dust and the great wolf eats the sun at Ragnarok. Farewell."

She turns and prepares to travel back to her dojo to make preparations for passage from this world.

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Sorry this took so long...

IC: Harry bows to the judge and then turns to the Lady as she departs.

"At least you will never again know dishonor. My disgrace serves a purpose..."

Harry looks to the rising sun and smiles, "It's going to be a beautiful day."

Remove ads