• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lamentation of Lolth - OoC VII [Seeking a replacement!!!!]

Majin

First Post
Methinks she may be as well :uhoh:

I would like to wait at least another day before kicking things off again, just in case that May 8th backup goes in and wipes all our posts once again.

That should also give Kirinke ample time to make an appearance in this thread. ;)

Verbatim

Explorer
Ayden leaves and the boards crash...perhaps Moander knew the ass whipping was coming his way.

Also three of you have e-mail, but it only really applies to two of you about the upcoming Mem Day weekend. Didn't mean to interrupt, but class is about to start and wanted to get your attention.

*dons lurker cloak once more*

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
Heh. I did miss this thread. Darned crash made everything wonky there for awhile. ;)
Anyway, I'm still interested in playing in Lamentation. If it helps, I'm willing to run a second character to help offset Ayden's loss as well as concentrating more on the clerical side of things with Teleri. In fact, that's probably where she is heading anyway.

As for shackled city, it's okay Maj. Everyone gets burn-out and this way, we'll be able to concentrate on developing our character's personality. I've hadn't really had the time to pay much attention to Teleri lately, so all and all, it works out.

Remove ads