• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lamentation of Lolth - OoC VII [Seeking a replacement!!!!]

Majin

First Post
Expect a post sometime late tonight. It may take some time, as I figure it will be quite long and involved. I've decided to just tell the rest of the battle in story form in order to clear up a *lot* of loose ends that have been hanging around for quite some time and I am opening the game up for one replacement to come in. An injection of new blood I hope will help everyone. I will not be requiring the newcomer to be our healer, as Kirinke is capable of taking up that role if she so wishes to focus on the clerical side of things.

Look for a new chapter/OoC threads as well and even a new Rogue's Gallery to streamline those that we've lost over the past half year. Links to these will be supplied in the IC thread as always. In order to speed things along, you all will be leveling as well with the new RG going up, so in the meantime anyone that sees this before the new post tonight can start working on their character for an easy port over to the new threads. Until then! :)

Replacement Thread

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
When I was first creating this character, I think I made some bad choices regarding her feats. Namely, two weapon fighting and gift of tongues. Would it be possible to change these feats for something that suits the character more? And if Majin allows it, what would be good replacements for those feats? Ideas?

Majin

First Post
I'd hafta deny that request after it being so long ago. Rather than figuring them as "bad feats" consider them a part of your character that is just the way she is. All of us in real life have parts of ourselves that we may like to change from time to time, but for the majority of us, we learn to live with them and how to mold them into our everyday lives. Where that example might be a little too extreme, for overall fairness to the others that are happy with their characters as they are, I simply couldn't allow it. Sorry Kirinke. :\ But not to worry. Teleri can still be a fine cleric to the party as long as she stays concentrated on that path from now on.

P.S. - This really should have been in OoC VIII ;)

kirinke

First Post
Ok. No biggies. :) Just chalk it up to learning from one's mistake. Ok. Since Teleri is going to be the primary cleric, what would be a good feat for her 6th level choice? And I just noticed something. I never gave Teleri one of her bonus fighter feats. And from now on, I'm using the other thread.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads