• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lamentation of Lolth - OoC VIII

hippocrachus

First Post
Fighter (6)

HP: 53

(5) Reflex: 2 + 3
(3) Will: 2 + 1

BA: 6/1
~ (10/5) Grapple: (6 + 4) / (1 + 4)

Weapons
Vakar Blade - 12/7 (1d8+7+2d6 vs Full Elves) 19x2
Longsword - 11/6 (1d8+6) 19x2
Longbow - 9/4 (1d8) 20x3

Skills
(6) Craft Trapmaking: 1 + 5 + 0

Feats
Great Cleave
Blind-Fight

Second Attack :cool:
I just want to warn my fellow companions that I plan to role-play Calenthang going a bit more Evil from now on.
Next I will be multi-classing into Ranger to finish gathering the prerequisites for the PrC Dark Hunter and to get that much-needed Favored Enemy (Drow).
But don't worry, Lawful Evil isn't so bad... :]

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
I was checking the character recruitment thread. The guy wanting to play the drow probly shouldn't play it. Calenthang + drow... Equals much unpleasantness. Heh. Then I shouldn't go exalted with Teleri. That wouldn't equate to good party mechanics.

Majin

First Post
E-mail me privately in the future if you have a comment about the potentials Kirinke.

Exalted might possibly cause unresolveable problems, but if we don't accept another healer into the group I still think it is important that Teleri stay full blown healer from now on. She has a chance to finally find a niche for herself and become closer to her goddess with Ayden's leaving. She can use that in character to spur her to live up to Ayden's legacy. ;)

kirinke

First Post
No problems with the potientals there. And I will email you privately about those from now on.

I am going to concentrate on Teleri's clerical side from now on. And as it is, having an exalted good character mixing with a lawful evil character just begs for conflict and we probably don't need that right now. ^)^

About the feats though, would changing them be a problem? And if you don't have a problem with it, do you have any ideas on what would be good for her?
Um, shouldn't we be seventh level now? When I pulled up my character, she was already 6th level....

Last edited:

hippocrachus

First Post
I believe he said "no," Kirinke.
I also think you can make good with what you've got. You have Two-Weapon Fighting...so put it to use. Two weapons in Teleri's hands might just do as much as one longsword in Calenthang's :p
Gift of Tongues is good for a cleric/speaker and there isn't anything that needs changing there if you mean to be our cleric.
Calenthang is still carrying that dead-weight +1 Short Sword. Let's give to Teleri. Losing a shield will hurt of course. Buy a breastplate. We've got the money, I'm sure :D
Take the Dodge feat this level...

Just some ideas. Teleri is far from impractical as she stands, but there are some things that can be done to make her exemplary.

Remove ads