• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lamentation of Lolth - OoC VIII

hippocrachus

First Post
I would remember if Calenthang had two attacks already :\
Maybe you had changed it earlier and forgot about it...

How do you feel about taking the Dodge feat this level and dropping the shield and taking up two-weapon fighting?

kirinke

First Post
Dodge will work as a fighter bonus feat. I totally forgot to give her the second fighter bonus feat when she became a second level fighter. And from the looks of it, you're probly right. I must've changed her....

Alrighty then here are the major changes
HP: 40 (36 + 4 additional hp)
FORT: +6.
REFLEX: +4.
WILL: +8 (+1 level bonus)
INITITIVE: +3.
BAB: +8 (+5 base + 3 str bonus)

and I added +2 skill ranks to her heal skill

Feats are as follows
Two weapon fighting (Bonus fighter feat)
Dodge (Bonus fighter feat)

FEATS
Improved turning
Gift of tongues
? Pending

Last edited:

hippocrachus

First Post
You get a feat at 1st level:
Two Weapon Fighting
A bonus feat for Fighter level 1:
Gift of Tongues
A bonus feat for Fighter level 2:
Iron Will
A feat at 3rd level:
Improved Turning
And a feat at 6th level:
Dodge

Everything seems to be accounted for as I can tell. Maybe those feats weren't taken in that order, but I seem to remember Teleri joining the party at a higher level, so I can't say for sure what order those feats were taken in...

hippocrachus

First Post
I remember Iron Will being an important feat for Teleri. She having been "dominated" by the naga, you wanted to show her building "immunity" to such spells...

kirinke

First Post
*Nod*

Yeah. You're right there. Well. I made the changes and popped her character into the new rogue's gallery thread. It's been a crazy few months and I'm really glad to be able to finally, really, start roleplaying her and getting a re-feel for her character again. The only reason why I'm saying that is because for the past few months, I've felt like I've played her like an automon, not really putting any 'life' so to speak in her actions/words. That will change.

And I think I'm finally getting the whole leveling process down now or at least I am becoming more familar with it. :)

Last edited:

Dhes

Explorer
Ding Dong the witch leveled up.
Got a 2nd lvl of fighter.
HP from 22 to 30
BAB from +4 to +5
Fort from +3 to +4
6 Skill point;
1 rank in Disable Device
1 rank in Move Silently
1 rank in Open Lock
1 rank in Search
1 rank in Sleight of Hand
1 rank in Use Rope
6th lvl feat, Precise Shot
2nd lv fighter bonus feat, Improved Initiative (yes yes I know, your thinking “what he didn’t have that”.)

Dhes

Explorer
In my last IC post, Dunstand was still in a state of shock, he doesn’t want to be leave that 3 of his fiends just got sucked into a book. Just want to clear that up, I don’t want anyone to think that he’s a unfeeling bastard.

Velmont

First Post
Sielwoodan now take his 5th level of Rangers (Arcane Archer in 2 levels)

Ranger 5 / Sorcerer 1
HP: 41 (+7 hp)
BAB: +5 (+1)
+6 Climb (+1)
+11 Hide (+1)
+6 Jump (+1)
+11 Listen (+1)
+11 Move Silently (+1)
+11 Search (+1)
+11 Spot (+1)
+11 Survival (+1)
New Feat: Weapon Focus (Composite Longbow)
Favored Enemy (+4 Monstrous Humanoid)

After what the hag have done to Dunstand, Sielwwodan have a personal vendetta against his kind.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads