• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lamentation of Lolth - OoC VIII

Majin

First Post
Hi all! Yes, as per my word I have returned from the ashes and I'm glad you all are still around. Hipp & Dhes are still here as well in the background and we've been speaking excitedly about this the past few days.

Much debate was tossed around and you may be wondering exactly where we stand so I thought I'd answer a few questions I'm sure you might have...

-- Yes, Lamentation is coming back!
-- YES, we may be accepting new players depending on who all shows up for role call.
-- YES! I have graduated and have started working as a software engineer contracted to the NSA through Boeing.
-- NO! I can't tell you what I do there, or I'd have to kill you! :cool:

-- YES there will be changes!

These changes are the most important thing that I'd like to get out of the way right now, so those of you that are back can start getting your characters polished up and ready to return.

I thought over this long and hard but the biggest change is this: *Welcome to level 10*

Yep, you read that right. Level 10. Why the big increase in level? Well, there are many reasons, ones which I'll attempt to explain below...

The most important reason for this is that we are going to be jumping right to the beginning of this campaigns namesake, the City of the Spider Queen adventure and your characters need the boost in order to cope. After such a long hiatus and the possibility of missing key characters to continue the story I think the best thing to do is to just fast forward through the Twilight Hollow storyline. I'll write up a summary story-wise that will explain what happened and you yourselves will get the opportunity to write about what your characters have done during this time apart. Unless there are any specific objections it will be considered that the majority of the party split up and went their seperate ways, broken and shattered emotionally by Chastity's ultimate fate (which I will get into in due time, muahaha). If some of you wish to, you could work with each other to have specific characters wander off together but as a whole I'd imagine there is a large breaking of the "fellowship", lol. This break will have lasted 2 years, but epic fantasy always seems to have a way to bring parties back together to tackle the rest of the campaign.

Well, that's about it for now. I'll get started working on a narrative to explain things, and I'd recommend you all work on levelling your characters and planning a post that will update us all on what your characters have been up to. A little bit to help you tie things together at the end. The adventure will start in the Daggerdale region, a recent rash of drow raids bringing chaos to the area. The Harpers are highly involved as well as other organizations more local to the area. So take that and run with it. And of course I can't forget...

New threads!!!!! (Where oh where is Chapter IX?)

OoC X
Chapter X
Characters IV

kirinke

First Post
Found Teleri's character File. Majin? Remember, she has that intelligent longsword. If you could, swing me an email and we can figure out what her abilities are after two years of adventuring and leveling. Here's her last stats.

Mithril longsword
+1 Intelligent named Princess Dror StormArmour
+7 MELEE, 1d8 (+3 strength mod), 19–20/x2 critical. 2 wgt

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads