• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lamentation of Lolth - OoC X

Velmont

First Post
Bah! It's just another normal day, here in Montreal, with sunshine, International Jazz Festival, good music and plenty of opportunity of dancing. In other word, the party is going on all year around! :D

But happy Independence day to all american here.

kirinke

First Post
I plan on staying inside and doing absolutely nothing constructive today. (other than grilling if the weather holds)

Mainly because it's too wet outside to do much. :confused:

Ayden

First Post
Velmont said:
Bah! It's just another normal day, here in Montreal, with sunshine, International Jazz Festival, good music and plenty of opportunity of dancing. In other word, the party is going on all year around! :D

But happy Independence day to all american here.

Sure rub it in just a little more why don't ya..*L*

Enjoy some jazz for me, as the weather is going to get bad in Boston pretty soon, so my firework plans may be scrubbed while I am up here.

Velmont

First Post
They announce less than 1 mm of rain during teh day, just enough to be annoying, but not enough to spoiled the fun. The only thing, I work today, so I'll have to wait until tonight to go hear some, but Emily king play for free and I heard she has an interesting sound. not great for dance, but good to listen.

Wilphe

Adventurer
Ayden said:
Happy 4th of July all. Enjoy the day and be safe out there as drivers aren't what they used to be.

Soon your pathetic rebellion will come to an end

<Pay no attention to the Death Star being built in the North Sea>

Ayden

First Post
Just to explain the post, although Ayden has little, aka none, practical experience with the drow, he does have a Know (rel) at +12, so I went with the guess that he would know a little on how things work within various faiths, but wouldn't know about the subfaiths without having to do a "real" check about it.

Let me know if I overstepped the assumption Majin, and I will retcon immediately.

[sblock=Velmont] Sent E13 a reply, but haven't heard back from him. Thanks for sending him in my direction.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Ayden said:
When Broddy appeared into the room, Ayden's hands dropped to his side searching for either the hilt of a sword or the haft of a hammer, but those who released him had not deemed it wise to give him a weapon with his new freedom.

He has a weapon... Sielwoodan have kept his warhammer during all that time. ;)

Remove ads