• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lamentation of Lolth - OoC X

kirinke

First Post
Well, considering that Teleri is no stranger to trauma, after having helped her mum heal her dad from the effects of torture, she would probably recognize post traumatic stress disorder if she sees it. And Ayden has all the earmarks of that. So I'd think she'd be pretty forgiving of what happened, all things considered. She's not stupid or blinded by hate, unlike Calenthang there. ;) :]

Last edited:

Ayden

First Post
Well..since you guys don't really know what he has done just yet, you may want to hold off on giving him a blanket pass at forgiveness. For all you know, he is leading you all to certain doom, one faltering step at the time... :eek:

Just so we are all on the same page, once Ayden reappeared, there wasn't much chatting between him and you guys and once Chastity killed herself, Ayden disappeared in the night. No good-byes, no notes, no change of mailing address. Just poof...

kirinke

First Post
Huh. Well, being tortured can do weird things to you. Especially extended torture. Teleri would know that. Look at her background. I mean, she's not going to automatically trust him, but she would understand at least in some respect what he went through to survive and what he's going through now. Her intelligence score might be average, but her wisdom score is pretty durned high.

Wilphe

Adventurer
Okay, you haven't told Laurent that Calenthang is now worshipping Shevrash.
<Notes>
However, as long as Laurent has known him he has hated drow - which I think counts as venerating him even if he isn't his patron

Velmont

First Post
Maybe, but Darkvision is an ability that cost a lot. It might gives up the surprise sometimes, but for what you can have in exchange, it will increase teh survival. Also, one source of light is good for all the group, but darkvision must be bought each separatly, which make it even more costly.

Finally, that globe of light that can change intensity is pretty interesting, as you can have a short light aura and stick with the group and follow them or have 60 feets of light, 120 of dim ight, double with dark vision, so when you are in large enough room or long enough corridor, you can more easily use your bow.

hippocrachus

First Post
Wilphe said:
Okay, you haven't told Laurent that Calenthang is now worshipping Shevrash.
<Notes>
However, as long as Laurent has known him he has hated drow - which I think counts as venerating him even if he isn't his patron

Lol, don't worry about it. I think Laurent is perfectly capable of putting two and two together. I don't think Shevarash is a widely known god however, so I would leave it up to his bardic tendencies towards hard to gain knowledge. I could be wrong. Anyway, all he has to do is ask.

Ayden

First Post
So I think it is safe to assume all the NPC talking and bar checking would give Ayden the hour he needs..:)

Will finish the next post and get it up.

Majin

First Post
Hey guys, will be getting out the post tomorrow evening with everyone heading to the crypts. As for any concerns in OoC of how to proceed, if your question is one of item availability or of skill checks/background knowledge, consider anything you need is available and the background checks and such successful. Any other concerns will be addressed tomorrow as well. We're just about to get started guys, get ready for it, the action is nearly upon you at long last. :cool:

Velmont

First Post
Assuming Ayden offer it, Sielwoodan will buy some orb so Ayden can enchant it when needed. He will carry one in a small pouch made with a net, so it can light his surroudning without having to carry it in his hand. he will probably have one or two more globe in his haversack in case that one break.

Remove ads