latest gaming purchase ?

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium, couple of months ago. The game needed more stuff. Before that it was the Essentials books last summer.

EDIT: Actually, the last thing I bought was Vornheim - The Complete City Kit (PDF version). Which is a fantastic book.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Two Sherman V tanks for my Irish Guards Flames of War army. I need two more of them, two Fireflies and some artillery to finish up my 1500 points.

Gilladian

Adventurer
Some Judge's Guild PDFs (Village book, castle book, etc...) which I own in print (somewhere, probably) but are sooo useful in e-format.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
Neverwinter Campaign Setting in November last year.

Ahhh, the joys of having moved to the Philippines in November last year.... (Even Amazon is not an option here. Customs staff are widely accepted as being thieves and, if they're not thieves, be prepared for 100% duties!)

exile

First Post
I have a subscription for most Pathfinder products. I recently tacked on an order for another case of their minis (the set that's already been replaced); my cats and dogs have conspired to destroy a few of them, and though I still had a full set, I can always use extras.

I also just picked up a copy of the 4E iteration of Undermountain.

Finally, I am always constantly acquiring cutom, game-inspired art from various artists.

Remove ads