• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

latest gaming purchase ?

jedavis

First Post
Adventurer Conqueror King System in pdf, a contribution to the ACKS Player's Companion Kickstarter, and I've got my eye on The Dungeon Alphabet.

sjmiller

Explorer
My latest purchase was a board game called Marrakech. Bought it at a thrift store for $3. You are a carpet merchant in the Bazzar at Marrakech. It is a strategy game of placing your carpets on the map for maximum visibility. Best thrift store purchase yet!

The latest game I got was a prize from a local radio station. They had some of the guys from Fantasy Flight Games on talking about what they do. I called in to talk and was given a copy of Blood Bowl: Team Manager the Card Game. Looks fun, and is a heck of a lot of game in one box.

Almacov

First Post
I found a copy of 1987's Dungeonquest at a garage sale this morning.
It turned out that it also had the Catacombs expansion in the box.

Could make for some high-lethality fun.

Richards

Legend
Technically, it was a $1.00 rubber snake from Wal-Mart. Before that, though, it was half a dozen elven archer D&D minis, and two magma beasts, for a couple of adventures I'm working on.

Johnathan

OnlineDM

Adventurer
I bought Into The Unknown: The Dungeon Survival Handbook a little over a week ago.

Before that, Lords of Waterdeep.

And before that, Heroes of the Elemental Chaos.

Remove ads