LEB Discussion Thread '10 Pt 2

renau1g

First Post
Wow.

I didn't know we were so far behind.

My time is eaten up a lot for the next month, but it frees up the second weekend in March. I'll try to get to some of these then.

Well, there are some that we won't need to review, including Unit 16 and Gark, plus Baern. I don't believe Mezegis (Ryda/Thalin) is still active either taking some time with baby. That brings it down somewhat, but yeah...

CaBaNa

First Post
I was thinking of retiring Sheeva. She's been kind of two dimensional since Lanharath left the group.

But my replacement PC that I was thinking of is still 1/2 striker.

Nah, I wouldn't call her two dimensional, she's just been more quiet since Lan left. However, I'm interested to see what you come up with.

renau1g

First Post
Anyone actively on adventure first. The crew in Cannith Caper is on their last combat (most of them were only in it for 1 beforehand, but they joined at the end). Anyone with 1 approval.

Based entirely on the games I'm running:

1) Cannith Caper - Anomaly (Mal), Tock, Talos - I think that's it there
2) Moonwatch (Only Rumbum)
3) Paper Chase - All of you?

EvolutionKB

First Post
Where I've been....

Once things calm down around home I should be back, in a minor role at least.

Attachments

• Carroline Week 1 048.JPG
    Carroline Week 1 048.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 211

BloodPrincess

First Post
those things are more powerful than you think.

Grats.

Now to my question. Whats the call atm as to using 2 suits of armour at the same time even though one is just regular clothes in the long run?

I dont have a problem either way, I just want to know so I can finish my sheet.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Now to my question. Whats the call atm as to using 2 suits of armour at the same time even though one is just regular clothes in the long run?
1 suit of armor at a time (did a long post about this in the proposal thread).

If one wanted to describe having clothing accessories as part of the "armor" they are wearing (e.g., a tabard over their plate) I'd have no problem with that. But you cannot have both "Cloth Armor" and "Plate Armor" at the same time.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I believe it's allowed to have both bracers and the shield at the same time. But only one can be active at any one time (since they take the same magic item slot. I guess you could say the same for the armors? Except of course putting on armor is much harder then strapping on a shield.

Remove ads