LEB Discussion Thread '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
Oh forgot to mention it earlier, but next week I'm on vacation for Spring Break with my kiddos. Posting might be slow for me, if I'm holding anyone please NPC me :)

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Oh forgot to mention it earlier, but next week I'm on vacation for Spring Break with my kiddos. Posting might be slow for me, if I'm holding anyone please NPC me :)

No problem.

The Snake, Crocodile, and Mound lose their minds and attack each other.

LOOK, a critical!!! :lol:

CaBaNa

First Post
Will be missing for 2-3 days, filling in for my boss. Unexpected absence, sorry for the short notice. Will attempt to read along, and if the opportunity presents itself, will post. NPC where appropriate.

Thanks

CaBaNa

First Post
Cheers,

Boss still on unexpected vacation. Will be back to normal posting on Sunday.

I've been reading along here and there, and am up to date most everywhere.

To my DM's feel free to NPC and use any resource the party may need. If handing the character to another party member would make you more comfortable, please do. So long as I don't hold any games up.

Also, how would someone qualify for feats that have FR backgrounds as pre-reqs? Do we have a house rule for this? Are the people who want these feats or paragon paths just SOL?

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Also, how would someone qualify for feats that have FR backgrounds as pre-reqs? Do we have a house rule for this? Are the people who want these feats or paragon paths just SOL?

As far as I know. FR specific feats are not allowed in the house rules. I would think that FR feats that require an FR background are FR specific feats.

elecgraystone

First Post
I'd say make a proposal CaBaNa. Give a basic overview of your background and ask that it be allowed to count are the FR background. As long as your background is close to the forgotton realms background, I don't see why it's be a problem. I mean, I could play a hafling with the ghostwise heritage and that's a kind of forgotten realms hafling just because it doesn't list a requirement of anything FR. ;)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As far as I know. FR specific feats are not allowed in the house rules. I would think that FR feats that require an FR background are FR specific feats.
KD is correct. FR feats and FR backgrounds are not allowed.
I'd say make a proposal CaBaNa. Give a basic overview of your background and ask that it be allowed to count are the FR background.
And this is the way to address said lack.

Luinnar

First Post
I was thinking of making a tome/summoner wizard for LE, are they any good? What would be a good race? I can't think of anything that gets both int & con.

Also, are there any low level adventures recruiting at the moment?

renau1g

First Post
Only one race that gets Con/Int - Githyanki (which isn't a fully supported race). So a couple options for tome wizard besides the gith, dwarf (bonus to both secondaries), human (pick up the third at-will, feat, etc.), Eladrin (Int is nice and Dex helps for some feats), or Tieflings (Cha helps spell focus). With recent Dragon article (and nerf to OoI) on summoners I do feel that they can be played now decently. Only downside is that their encounters are not great and there's no actual summoning at-will (Storm Pillar is kinda close I guess).

I'd recommend making him/her at 4th level as that's where all the PC's currently are starting. I think in the near future at least 1 adventure will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads