LeBrix Lives!

Bruize

First Post
As I've mentioned before, my players hated Julian LeBrix because I played him poorly. They hated him so much that they leveraged their assistance with Damate Griento into a dinner metting with LeBrix in a fine dining establishment.

My players, pulling a 180 on me, decided to work with LeBrix to investigate Lya Jierre and another suspicious warehouse (tied to a side mission npc I'd used before that the players hate). During this dinner meeting, a disgruntled form RHC team member shows up with weapons drawn shouting, "I'll KILL YOU!" The combat spilled out into a darden terrace modeled suspiciously like McBannin's garden area at the mansion. During the combat, LeBrix shoot's the party face in the face but misses, claiming self defense. The rogue actually thinks before shooting something back in the face and let's LeBrix go. I don't know why I even bother sometimes but it was an interesting choice for him. By now, I'm convinced they did it just because I gave them carte blanche in dealing with him.

So, LeBrix lives and is now going to act like an ally during their ongoing investigation into the Jierres as they enter Cauldronborn.

Remove ads