Legacy of Death Part VI: Like a Snake Eating its Own Tail...and it is Dead

dyermaker001

Explorer
OOC: No one had used action points this combat according to the tracker. Can you set d20 so we can move our tokens? I wanted to be 2 squares closer.

Nar move (or is) 2 squares closer. After some quick words, a fiery beast of magma appears between the Simulacrum Nar and Simori. It attacks Bad Nar. 30 v. Reflex. Miss.

Buckthorn

First Post
Buckthorn will shift one square up and right (northeast) to get away from the Simalcrum Simori. He will then shoot at Simalcrum Simori using Pinning strike (Rolls two 33 to attack). Assuming they hit, that would be 27 damage for the first arrow and 16 damage for the second arrow and the duplicate Sim would be immobilized until the start of Buckthorn's next turn. He will then make a melee attack using his third arm and reach from his elastic skeleton (30 to hit, 9 damage).

Note - if Buckthorn is hit again this round, he will use Second Chance.

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Buckthorn's flurry of attacks...all miss the quite well defended sim of sim.

Buckthorn is missed in turn (though not because I had the math wrong, unlike last time).

More Evil Nar starts to move away...

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Just as it seems that Forge will drop badder nar, he is sucked into a dimensional vortex and is about to drop not really bad buckthorn (make 2nd roll for 2nd chance).

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Meanwhile, more evil Nar moves and drops a blackening pyre on slightly less evil Nar.

almost as evil Nar, perhaps anticipating this, avoids adverse affects (at least for now).

ecayford

First Post
WTH? 37 to hit on buckthorn, 20 damage. . . .

Man I hate defenders! :)

But wait! Buckthorn manages to dodge out of the way at the last minute! Roll 29 on second chance!

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The 2nd roll I see is 37...the first roll still counts, and I don't know what that other roll is. I will use the 20 damage

Buckthorn teeters. Dayereth gleefully commands the Sim. of Sim. to finish him.

He does (or at least drops the halfling, 21 dmg).

ecayford

First Post
Forge moves towards bad simorai and flails uselessly (rolled a 1 and a 2 on encounter power). Then steels himself to strike with arms master challenge. Action point. 37 to hit. 26 damage and marks both badd simorai and evil nar (who is within the 5 square range of this encounter power. Forge minors for shielded sides for +2ac and reflex. If he is hit by Sim with a melee or close attack this round, he'll use punishing shield block for the -2 to attack roll (plus possibly hitting bad Sim and knocking him prone). If an attack brings him below 40, he'll trigger dwarven armor.

Oh yeah, the warlord failed his save again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases