Legacy of Death Part VII: Little Granny knows Hades

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Nothing happens...the ritual is mostly completed and you are all back together (DM rolls again)...does something go past one of the sets of doors? Anyways, you complete the ritual.

The ritual works well here! Inspite of its darkness, you clearly see a small closet like space. There is the axe and some other stuff, piled up, including what looks like Forges other things...a very familiar looking bag. And is that his armor?

No Forge. Round 1 is almost done.

Jin Abackis

Explorer
If Simorai had time before returning to the other room, he clears off a patch and leaves a message for Forge on the dirt floor. “Not all that wander are lost” with an arrow pointing toward the door we take.
If the cat (or mouse) is still with us, he asks if she/he knows if there are any prison cells around that the old grandma uses for bad guests.

dyermaker001

Explorer
"This is not good. Forge has been separated from his equipment. Buckthorn, you have been mapping, were there any doors near Natalia's rooms that were unexplored? If so, I think we head back there."

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Natalia? Metagamey?

Round 1 ends. Unclear if Nar continues the ritual.

It may take Buckthorn some time to figure out which was "Natalias" room, or how to get back to it (but I look forward to the try).

dyermaker001

Explorer
Sorry, Natasha. Couldn't remember and didn't have time to check.

Nar will continue the ritual, trying to rotate the sensor to look around the room that the axe is in.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Round 2. (With the 31 perception) you are able to spy a door...and think it is probably "secret" to those on its other side. You also hear a sort of slithering sound coming from beyond it. (DM rolls again...oh well).

Round 3....

dyermaker001

Explorer
I'll look around the closet more, inspecting forge's equipment for damage or signs of struggle. "I'm open to suggestions. This blasted hut has my sense of direction so turned around, I don't have an idea where to start."

Jin Abackis

Explorer
Since there is a suspicion that Natasha is involved in Forge’s predicament, Nar can you use the Detect Object ritual again on Natasha’s mirror. Maybe we can see what she is doing.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Signs of struggle...its tough to say with all the past damage. But no fresh blood or anything like that, so, guessing, no, not much a struggle (but again, you only see what you see).

Also: you are out 7000 for this ritual...another one will cost the same.

In any case (the DM rolls again and) Ivan the inebriated over-sized white mouse finally shows up.

*Forge is in the prison! Its good you left that arrow, though it still took a long time to find you*

*hiccup*

*So tricky to get him out...maybe I should tell Elena*

*hiccup*

*Are you going to drink that *
looking at the scrying bowl.

Buckthorn

First Post
If we are in the big domed room, I *think* we may be on the same level as the "living room" area where we first met Natasha.

Buckthorn will ask the mouse if he can lead us to the prison. Or, sizing up the inebriated mouse, "perhaps you can describe to us how to get to the prison?" Or at least what landmarks the prison is near? Buckthorn will also ask Ivan if he knows where to find Elena now.

Buckthorn will also try, Stealthily (28), to open the secret door at the back of the closet and peek through to see what is on the other side.

Last edited:

Remove ads