Legacy of Death Part VII: Little Granny knows Hades

dyermaker001

Explorer
"Ivan, I can give you this sweetwater I found after we locate forge. Can you lead us to him from here?" Nar brandishes the bottle he used for scrying to the tempt the mouse.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
little water

*Oh, thats not it! I just don't remember exactly how I came. Though that coffee helped.

*What did I say? Not the cellar, not the dangerous room (though again, he pauses and scratches his head on that one), not the armor museum. The place with the bad horses, hmm, or the two stairways*

There are so many ways to go, and I went a good one! But now, not so sure.*

He looks at you.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
*I thought we were looking for the prison?

But ok, maybe that is the way.*

You take the stairs up (or at least some of you do).

As before:

You come upon a grand dining hall, flanked by a small antechamber, both areas illuminated by bright magical light. The walls of the dining hall are lined with bookshelves filled with tomes and curiosities. The hall’s vaulted ceiling is 40 feet high at its apex; an enormous chandelier hangs from its center. Four large windows look out on a pastoral countryside. An immense dining table is carved from a single piece of rose quartz. A grand chair stands at one end of the table.

You stand in the antechamber.

*I am not sure....no. Not sure.*

*Though, well, there may be a way, but, hmm.*

He is puzzled again.

dining.jpg

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
One is dead quite. The other you do actually hear something, very muffled. The way the "links" between areas work, you surmise that there is a lot of noise on the other side. And, the door feels a little warm.

Ivan, perhaps (or actually?) reading your thoughts, rubs his small (but not tiny) sized paws together.

*I don't know. We can go that way*

The coffee kicks in. Or something.

*Of course, right next to one of my favorite places. Almost as good as the wine cellar.*

Then he gets nervous again as he looks at the warm door.

*We can go that way, but I am not sure.*

Remove ads