Legend of The Seeker #20:Sanctuary/Season 1/2009

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Sanctuary

Richard, Kahlan and Zedd race to find a duplicate copy of the Book of Counted Shadows before Darken Rahl gets his hands on it.

Merkuri

Explorer
See, now this episode was more like what I would expect to see if Richard and Kahlan found some way to suppress Kahlan's powers temporarily, unlike last episode.

Speaking of which, are they going to keep taunting the main characters with objects or scenarios where they can be together, but then yanking them away at the end of the episode. I feel like that'll get old fast, both for the viewers and for the main characters. :p

Brown Jenkin

First Post
For the viewers, or at least for me, it was just another case of "There seem to be all kinds of way for them to do it, why all the emo whining."

NewJeffCT

First Post
is this show available anywhere like hulu.com or similar places? I keep missing it, and haven't had a DVR since we switched TV service providers. I've seen like 2 episodes.

Thanks

NewJeffCT

First Post

Thanks - I've watched the first 10 episodes through hulu.com.

I read the first 5 books of the Sword of Truth series several years back - I think "Faith of the Fallen" was the most recent book of the series then. So, it has been a while. I thought the books were pretty good.

I like what I've seen so far of the series, though I know they differ from the books. The 3 lead characters are pretty close to how I had imagined Richard, Kahlan and Zedd. I had an "OMG" moment when watching Darken Rahl. I kept thinking his voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't place where... then, it hit me, "OMG, that's Haldir!" The elf from the LotR movies.

I don't remember the Confessors being such butt-kickers in combat in the books, though I like that they are formidable foes when it comes to melee combat, and not just because of their Confessor powers. Of course, it's been a while since I read the books, so my memory could be foggy.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Thanks - I've watched the first 10 episodes through hulu.com.

I read the first 5 books of the Sword of Truth series several years back - I think "Faith of the Fallen" was the most recent book of the series then. So, it has been a while. I thought the books were pretty good.

I like what I've seen so far of the series, though I know they differ from the books. The 3 lead characters are pretty close to how I had imagined Richard, Kahlan and Zedd. I had an "OMG" moment when watching Darken Rahl. I kept thinking his voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't place where... then, it hit me, "OMG, that's Haldir!" The elf from the LotR movies.

I don't remember the Confessors being such butt-kickers in combat in the books, though I like that they are formidable foes when it comes to melee combat, and not just because of their Confessor powers. Of course, it's been a while since I read the books, so my memory could be foggy.

I think Confessors are some Hybrid Rogue/Preist type class, maybe a unique base class even that doesn't have any spellcasting.

Remove ads