• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legends of Hawaiki 2: Where the Wild Things Are

G

Guest 11456

Tu-Ru : O'Punga Barbarian 3

Mirth said:
"Hold the rope, Tu-Ru, I'm going back down," Puna Tani says and immediately begins his descent.

The large O'Punga nods and grabs the rope. But then as Puna Tani starts to descend, Tu-Ru gets an idea.

"Maybe we pull her up? Little girl not climb very well."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Tatiki can only stare in disbelief as his Lani falls. It takes all of the young Druids strength of will not to jump after her. he will start to climb down the cliff to get to her.

wolff96

First Post
Wai curses under his breath after missing his grab for Lani's form, but needs all his attention to stay on the rope himself.

Afraid to look down lest he unbalance himself, Wai calls down, "Lani, are you all right? Can you hear me?"

Seonaid

Explorer
Lani cries out in pain as she hits the ground and then sits there dazed, staring up the cliff at the others. "I'm okay, I think," she mumbles after a beat. She shakes her head and then squints up at Wai's still form.

Mirth

Explorer
Puna Tani pauses when he hears Lani speak and stops his descent. "I think you've got a great idea, Tu-Ru, let's pull her up." The shaman climbs the short distance back to the top and prepares to help the giant O'Punga.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Puna Tani, Tu-Ru and Tatiki are safely at the top of the cliff and have the rope secured, with their combined strength it should be little effort to haul both Lani and Wai up (assuming the rope holds)

Wai descending the short way soon reaches Lani's side and finds that though she is winded she does not appear to be badly hurt...

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Tatiki watches Wai and Lani hoping they are not attacked where he cannot defend them. He had felt eyes on him all morning long and was not entirely comfortible with the feel of those eyes. He heard the grunt of a wild animal off in the scrubs a way off and shivered.

Mirth

Explorer
"Tatiki, what's wrong?" Puna Tani says, putting his hand on his friend's shoulder. "I said your name three times... I think they're ready at the bottom. Let's pull. Are you sure you're okay?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads