• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's AD&D 1E Game [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Slow Poison

OOC: The Slow Poison spell was a two-fer -- it covered Gorash and Girion Valtar. Don't forget, Ellydd has two poison victims to look after.

The Ranger and the Dwarf are awake and moving again, after a fashion. Girion's head feels like a watermelon at a Gallagher show. Gorash is now able to fume a bit louder and more irreverently.

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
The ranger slowly gets to his feet. "My thanks, good priest. Were it not for you and the Lady of the Woodlands I would certainly have been slain."

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: I think the pcs should return to town asap and regain their capacity to take a good butt-whupping, but, hey, that's just me....

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: I apologize for letting this game slip through the cracks and languish for so long without an update from me! Are there still players who care what happens here?

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, well about that: it seems like it would be good to revive the gsme and everything, but I just don't know if I can squeeze that much more time out of the day. Not giving up yet, though. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Heading back to town...

After some maneuvering and work, the party are able to reach the spiders' nest. Inside they find the remains of three souls who were not as successful against the spiders as they. Amongst the belongings of these corpses are 68 gp, 88 sp, two tiger-eye rings worth 10-15 gp each, and two earthen vessels (bottles) that seem to contain an effervescent liquid with a coppery sheen to its surface.

The intrepid party collectively decide that they have had quite enough for one day of adventuring and they are contemplating starting back to town for some much-needed recovery.

OOC: Anyone seen anything of [MENTION=96009]Falariel[/MENTION]?

OOC: Each PC receives 450 X.P. for the spider battle and the treasure recovered.

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Girion Valtar

The ranger still looks pale but otherwise appears his old self. He returns his sword to its scabbard and his shield to his back, and readies his bow. "Ready to head back, everyone?"

Remove ads