Leif's AD&D 1E Game [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
The Choking Swan -- Tavern/Inn

The tavern keeper says, "If you're needing a place to stay, I have a few rooms to let, I only have two vacant now, so you'll have to double up. The price is two silver a night, and includes supper and breakfast. My name is Barlor, by the way, and an easy way to remember that is what some folks around here calls this place -- Barlor's Parlor."

OOC: My apologies for neglecting this thread for so long!

Leif

Adventurer
The Choking Swan, a/k/a Barlor's Parlor

You are shown to your rooms. Please let me know which pair of PCs will be in each room. After you get settled, a chime sounds, which you were told means that supper is ready.

Leif

Adventurer
GM: Ooooh, kinky! The ranger and the warrior-prietess. [I'd advise Eldran to keep his hands and other parts to himself. Unwanted familiarity might provoke our Druid to rash behavior. And I happen to know that she's very surly when she has a rash.]

Okay, that leaves Gorash and Riel to occupy a second room. Sound good to everybody?

GM: Oooops, sorry for my blunder here, SD!

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
OOC: LOLLOL. Wrong character/game, Leif. But close! I suppose. Given both are half-elves and Shiyana is a druidess, while Ellyd is a warrior-priest (masculine) of Ehlonna (woods, unicorns, naturey goodness n' all). Not a ton of differentiation there...'sides armor allowances ...and gender. ;)

Still, could be kinky, I guess. Who knows how Ellyd would react to any propositioning from Girion? lmao. I think our ranger, though, is a bit more "mission focused" than that. hahaha.

Just FYI: As for continuing play, I am [obviously] still around, but will be moving countries (back to the U.S.) at the end of the month. So my accessibility (and overall stress levels) might not be too consistant for the next 3-5 weeks.

Feel free to NPC Ellyd and continue if I'm not around/don't respond to posts within 24 hours. Or another player is welcome to run him for a while since all of his info is in the ROgues Gallery for this game.

Hope everyone is having a nice start to summer.
Cheers.
--SD

Leif

Adventurer
OOC -- steeldragons

Please see my mea culpa in Post # 176 . :)

BTW, it'll be nice to have you back, sd! Exercise all due caution during your journey homeward. Yeah, I always get my da**** half-elves mixed up! Man, woman, after all, who can really tell for sure with sylvan folk, even semi-sylvan?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Rooming Arrangements at the Inn

OOC: So okay, that's Eldran rooming with Ellyd, and Gorash with Falariel (Riel), correct?

Sorry for the delay, everyone still here and interested?

Last edited:

Remove ads