• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leif's All-Eladrin DweomerFall Saga [4E, IC01]

Shayuri

First Post
Sulannus sighs. "Wizards."

She looks at her kin arrayed there in front of the tower and asks, "So. Do we keep looking for a magic solution, or search the lake for a secret entrance? I can think of a dozen reasons why either is unpleasant, but not enough to put one over the other."

Walking Dad

First Post
Galin

"This, or taking another dragon's hoard to pay for more rituals and equipment..."

Galin says winking.

[sblock=OOC]

Immediate Action: Use Shield, if it would prevent a hit.

[sblock=Character Sheet]
Galin
Perception: 20 Insight: 15 Low-light Vision
AC 25 Fortitude 19 Reflex 22 Will 21
Initiative: +10
Hit Points: 66 / 66 Bloodied: 33
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 16 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Dazzling Sunray, Shadow Sever, Unseen Hand, Magic Missle, Save Banishment
Encounter Powers: Bladesong, Shield
Daily Powers: Grasping Shadows, Fire Shroud

Condition:
[/sblock][/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Sulannus sighs and says, "All right. I think we should still try to get something to help us with water...but that could take forever and even WE don't live that long. Lets go search for another way in."

She starts back to the dread lake of doom and stuff.

Leif

Adventurer
Back to the Lake

The Eladrin siblings near the lake once again. This time, the undulating rolls of earth and hills surrounding the lake seem to take on a new significance.

Leif

Adventurer
The Environs of Archangault's Lake

The Eladrin siblings ride around the lake looking for ... something. What they find is 1) an area that is a natural ravine about a half mile from the lake that is quite overgrown and has a number of large mossy trees, 2) a small rivulet flowing out from the lake that empties into a small fen about two acres across, and 3) a fairly massive collection of scree, apparently leftovers from the construction of the dam, that seems to have been piled "haphazardly on purpose" against the side of yet another small ravine. The remainder of their circuit around the lake is even more boring than this, which ranks somewhere between "yawwwn," "snoozer," and "claw-my-eyes-out tedious."

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Quarion yawns, "Who knew dragon hunting could be so dull. I think perhaps the stones piled around this ravine (#3) might bare further scrutiny."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads