Leif's Homebrew 4E D&D Game, nee 'Leif's Keep on the Shadowfell' [IC #1] [FULL]

Leif

Adventurer
Everybody still with me? (Except for our MIAs, I mean.)

OOC: We'll give Lou (Elerosse) and Ozymandias79 (Ghraere) until tomorrow night to post their actions. If they do so before then, fine. If not, they'll forfeit their attacks this round and we'll drive on. (Or, if I'm feeling nice enough, I guess I might roll for them... :D )

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC, Ghraere] The nearst goblin that's still standing to which Graere has an unobstructed line of fire and sight is the one in BC19, so that's the one I'm assessing the damage against until told otherwise.[/sblock]

Lou still has until tonight to post an action for Elerosse. Thanks for posting, Ozy! ;)

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Elerosse

Seeing his friends close, Elerosse moves down the ramp and left around the pillar until he has a clear view of the distant goblin. As the drake lashes out at him, he squaks, "Keep that thing under control!" Then looking across the room and speaking the magical words, he sends a Magic Missile streaking towards the goblin's chest.

[sblock=OOC:] Move to AZ27 and Magic Missile at BC19

Roll: d20+5=15+5=20; Damage 2d4+4=4+3+4=11

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Elerosse moves through a square threatened by the last remaining drake on his way to his final position and so is the recipient of a shiny new attack of opportunity!

Drake's AoO: 13

Luckily, the careless elf is missed. THIS time...

[sblock=OOC, Lou]You need to roll to hit for your magic missile, and go ahead and roll damage just in case you hit.[/sblock]

OOC: As soon as Elerosse's attack is resolved it's MONSTER ATTACK TIME! :devil:

Leif

Adventurer
Keep on the Shadowfell Dungeon

The goblin swings at khellek again and misses. The archer fires at Tarrk, who nimbly dodges the arrow, but when he does so he jumps right in the path of the remaining drake, who tears into his flesh (attack = 25) for 9 hp damage.

Attachments

• Keep on the Shadowfell Dungeon map 26c.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 78

Walking Dad

First Post
Tarrk

Tarrk misses with his enraged string, blood pouring from his wounds.

[sblock=OOC]
standard: Pressing Strike vs Drake (1d20+7=12, 1d12.minroll(3)+4=12)

He is bloodied.

Basic attack roll is 1d20+7;1d12.minroll(3)+4

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Tarrk Bloodhoof
Perception: 19 Insight: 12 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 17 Reflex 14 Will 12
Hit Points: 21/42 Bloodied: 21
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Initiative: +3
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 10 Surges per day: 10/11
At-Will Powers: Howl of Fury, Pressing Strike