• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Let's Talk Blue Rose

Crothian

First Post
nice sections on role playing emotion, romatic interests, and intrigue.... not all of those need to apear in the game but you'd think in 5 years of the 3.X D&D role playing game they would have been coivered by now.

Crothian

First Post
jaerdaph said:
So is this the same/similar skill and feat based system first seen in Green Ronin's The Psychic's Handbook?

not really. there are some basic similarities but for the most part they look a lot different. A lot of that has to do with feats every level and allowing players to customize their character that way.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Thanks. :)

Definitely want to pick this up - it sounds like something I'd enjoy in its own right, plus I want to continue to reward print publishers who trust their paying customers and offer their PDFs at RPGNow without any restrictions or watermarks.

Crothian

First Post
the magic and psionic systems are different enough that I'm going to want to really take another good read through befoire I get them down. But so far this book has yet to fail on anything I have wanted it to be. It might be the best book Green Ronin has put out yet.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
How are the ability bonuses determined? Distribute X points among the abilities? Can you lower a score to less than 0 (and raise another score instead)?

Nahat Anoj

First Post
Darkness said:
How are the ability bonuses determined? Distribute X points among the abilities? Can you lower a score to less than 0 (and raise another score instead)?
You distribute 6 points among the abilities. Yeah, you can lower one below 0 to get back points. You increase your ability every 6th level instead of every 4th level.

Jon

Crothian

First Post
you get 6 points to distrubute, each point is a +1 and no more then +5 can go into one attibute. Racial mods can go higher though. you can take abilities down as low as -5 and get bonus points to apply to other attributes.

Remove ads